What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bradz45 - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradz45

Unban Appeal for Bradz45 

In-game Name: George Porsche

Server: Malden Life

Steam ID: 76561198309479667

Ban ID: rpuk4086

Reason given for your ban: speak to staff

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Exploiting game bugs for advantage

Why should we unban you ?: I have had some time away from the gta rp scene. i recently thought about coming back into it and would like to be given a chance to be brought back into this community. I used to be in a gang called Locust and they showed a bad influence on me, I don't affiliate myself with them anymore. I apologise for exploiting the game to gain money advantage. my friend has recently purchased a PC and i would really like to bring him into this community for his first GTA RP community. i hope you can consider giving me this chance and I shall not disappoint if given that chance. yet again I apologise and will not make mistakes like i did again as this community was fun for me. I look forward to hearing from you guys and hopefully me and my friend can join the server. thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

The amount of effort in this appeal is abysmal. Submit a new one with effort, otherwise you will never have a chance to play here again.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back