What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Brandon Pigeon - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Pigeon

Unban Appeal for Brandon Pigeon 

In-game Name: SI Brandon Pigeon [8661]

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198147172277

The date you got banned: 03/08/21

Member of the team that banned you: James Travers

Reason given for your ban: Combat Logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because during an active situation I was falling out of a tower after I fell through the floor. I was banned because I disclosed to staff that I had combat logged.

Why should we unban you ?: I was honest, I didn't try and hide it at all I went to staff channels and told them why I did and explained it was 5 minutes to restart and I didn't want to lose my gear. 1 month later and I have a LOT of money in-game not worth losing it over 1 suppressor I would like to return and I something like that was to occur again I would submit a comp request.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

As someone who has been apart of this community for such a long time, surely you of all people should know a) the rules and b) the fact that you can get compensation if you die due to a glitch. 

Why risk getting banned over something so stupid? 

Was it really worth it? You've got PLENTY (with a capital P) of money. What's worse is you were on as a Police Officer... now I've not been on as a cop on arma for a long time but I'm 99% sure Police get weapons for VERY cheap no? Was losing that little cash worth getting banned and having the potential to never be allowed back? 

@Brandon Pigeon

As someone who has been apart of this community for such a long time, surely you of all people should know a) the rules and b) the fact that you can get compensation if you die due to a glitch. 

Why risk getting banned over something so stupid? 

Was it really worth it? You've got PLENTY (with a capital P) of money. What's worse is you were on as a Police Officer... now I've not been on as a cop on arma for a long time but I'm 99% sure Police get weapons for VERY cheap no? Was losing that little cash worth getting banned and having the potential to never be allowed back? 
Yeah it was stupid of me to quit the game to just save a suppressor... and yes we get guns cheap, it is most certainly not worth the hassle of getting banned over for a single attachment worth like 200k.

To be abundantly clear, in the event that you get unbanned (which hasn't been determined yet), I can assure you that your entire loadout will be removed from you.

Now you were banned on 09/01/2021 for Combat Logging and then banned on 28/02/2021 for the same thing. 50 Days apart.

Did you not learn from the first ban? 

Given your clear disregard for the server rules, why should we allow you to return? Given your recent history, we'll see you again in about a months or so time anyway. Are we wasting our time?

@Brandon Pigeon

To be abundantly clear, in the event that you get unbanned (which hasn't been determined yet), I can assure you that your entire loadout will be removed from you.

Now you were banned on 09/01/2021 for Combat Logging and then banned on 28/02/2021 for the same thing. 50 Days apart.

Did you not learn from the first ban? 

Given your clear disregard for the server rules, why should we allow you to return? Given your recent history, we'll see you again in about a months or so time anyway. Are we wasting our time?
Most Certainly not wasting your time, the fact I got myself banned by admitting to as staff had no clue I even did it... Does this not show honesty to you? I was banned for combat logging within a short period and it seems I didn't learn from that ban. However, I can assure you this time I have learned and wish to come back and enjoy playing from time to time. 

Yes I understand my gear will be wiped and I think a month ban and my gear being wiped is a fair punishment in my eyes.

You really think that is fair punishment? I think for the first offence maybe, second offence that takes place 50 days after the first. People have received much longer punishments for doing it once let alone twice. You should have learnt from your first Combat logging ban and the fact you done this for a suppressor that cost £200k when you have £60+ mil in your back is more shocking. 

You can wait the full 6 months from your ban date until you can appeal this ban.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back