What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Brandon Pigeon - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Pigeon

Unban Appeal for Brandon Pigeon 

In-game Name: Brandon Pigeon

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198147172277

Ban ID: !!rpuk6236!!

Reason given for your ban: Teleporting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was going to a power station break-in when I ran up to the door and locked myself in... because of this and without me contacting an admin to get me out I used my whitelisting as a cop to log off and on to respawn at Police Station to be able to play.

Why should we unban you ?: I was understanding to the admins why I was banned and was not arguing with them. I play FiveM semi-regularly and my character is well known within the city I wanna continue this with the short time I have to play and I am accepting as to why I was banned, It was a mistake as no people with the correct whitelisting to get me out were on so I just thought I could relog and continue playing this is teleporting and hence the bam.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hi Brandon, you of all people should know when submitting unban appeals, effort is required. 

If you're not going to put effort into this, then why should the Staff Team?

We've denied Unban Appeals before with the same effort you have especially for the severity of the rule break. 

Try again.

Why should we unban you?

Why should you unban me?

Well, been a member of this community from the early days of Arma with that now gone I play FiveM and have built my character for well over a year. My police character is very well known througout the server with both possitive and negative interactions with players all over. 

I know what I was doing when I broke the server rule that I did I wont hide it I did teleport because well, I didnt want to wait or try and get out in a legit way. This was wrong of me and I even said to the admin that was dealing with me that I should of asked them or even found a legit way out It was just be thinking because it was early in the morning admins wouldnt be on well as you can see they were... 

I want to continue playing with members of the community that I have been for five plus years and dont want to ruin it over simply just wanting to get out of a place in a game and thinking I could break rules to do that.

For me, I was banned at a really ban time for me personally as I was taking a big step in my characters postion within the city and I would really appreciate If I could continue doing that. 

You were told by your patrol partner "Call a god mate" and you followed with "Ill meet you back at PD"

That just shows a complete lack of care for the rules and why we are here to help in the first place. Why would you not do what you KNOW you should do in that situation? How do we know going forward you will not just do whats more convenient for you in any other situation?

That just shows a complete lack of care for the rules and why we are here to help in the first place. Why would you not do what you KNOW you should do in that situation? How do we know going forward you will not just do whats more convenient for you in any other situation?
Your right I was showing lack of care at that time and I even said I should of called "Gods" and possibly got myself out with the help of admins. And being completly open I was thinking no admins were going to be and I would just be able to continue playing rather getting out in a legit manner... 

Going forward I think I and people seeing this unban can agree that admins are on any time of the day and I shouldnt be breaking rules just to get out of situations that are inconvient for myself. This rule applys for other situations aswell.

You have been here long enough to know better than this. I will be unbanning you now, we know you use free time to play like anyone else and sometimes waiting for a admin takes a little while however as shown here.. yes, admins are about and watching even when you think they are not. Please at least TRY to contact us if something is up.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back