What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - bratva - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bratva

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for bratva 

In-game Name: Klaus

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198993511253

Ban ID: !!rupk13203!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Good evening, i got banned because of a silly mistake my friend and I we where having a silly fist fight and by mistake he pulled his knife and stabbed me and i died, it was last minutes before my electricity went off this is a problem i have in my country ( Lebanon/Beirut) i know it's hard to believe but you can check it on internet if you don't believe me, So the electricity went off and i had only 2 minutes to turn of my computer because UPS battery can't stay much longer so i couldn't wait for NHS To come and help me.

Why should we unban you ?: I've been in the server for years and i never did anything like that and i will never would, i dedicated a lot of my time in this city because i love the community and i would never do anything against the rules or harm the community, it wasn't in my hands i live in a country where electricity cuts off.
Now i fixed the electricity problem and this kind of mistakes won't happen again, i hope you understand the situation i was in and give me a chance.

Best Regards
Klaus Lipton

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

How come it's taken you 6 months to appeal?

Mr.Phoenix I've appealed before for the same reason and it was denied,  i took break because i had to move to new country for work and i got busy , now im back to Lebanon and I'm trying again to appeal again.

Good evening @bratva, I hope all is well! 🙂

You were downed at 02:29 and disconnected at 02:29 within the space of 30 seconds.
Are you sure this is the reason you had to log off? It looks to me as if you've F8 quit out of anger due to being downed in the situation? 

we're having silly fist fight in the last

Sir it wasn't out of anger i had to leave because the power was already out and im on a ups battery 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon @bratva, thanks for the response! 🙂

If you knew you needed to log out due to electricity going down at a certain time, why did you continue to get yourself involved in a roleplay scenario knowing full well that you wouldn't be able to finish it? 

Please respond soon else this appeal may be timed out @bratva

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back