What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bray - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bray

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Mason Bray
Steam ID: 76561199319455521
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16435
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I know I was banned for combat logging and do regret my actions that day, I was taken by three guys which did not really provide a roleplaying experience, which led me to believe that I was just going to be dumped and killed, they were taking me to the opposite side of the city with no talking or any explanation to what I had done and why they were doing this.
Why should we unban you: I am a genuine role-player and do enjoy/prefer this server to any of the others out there, I spend a lot of time within the city and have gained a lot of knowledge and experience to how things run and has led me to be able to have things of my own. I was caught on a bad day {which doesn't excuse my actions}, however I do know that I have learnt from what has happened here and I do apologise.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Bray , I hope all is well? :)

I know I was banned for combat logging and do regret my actions that day, I was taken by three guys which did not really provide a roleplaying experience, which led me to believe that I was just going to be dumped and killed, they were taking me to the opposite side of the city with no talking or any explanation to what I had done and why they were doing this.
You've stated below this that you're a genuine role-player, if this is the case, why would you let your own standards drop and combat log from an active situation just because the opposing party has provided a poor RP experience? Surely you'd do all you can to make it a little more interesting?

Good afternoon @Bray , I hope all is well? :)

You've stated below this that you're a genuine role-player, if this is the case, why would you let your own standards drop and combat log from an active situation just because the opposing party has provided a poor RP experience? Surely you'd do all you can to make it a little more interesting?
Hi good evening, sorry for the late reply. yeah I did try at first asking them why they had put me in the car and they didn't answer at all, I'm not sure if they were speaking amongst one another but they gave me nothing to work with, I had got pretty annoyed at this point and didn't want to lose any progress to people who were genuinely in it to ruin it for others.
Thanks,
Mason.

Good evening @Bray , thanks for the response! No worries about the late reply.

Just to confirm, the overall reason you combat logged is due to being annoyed at the situation?

Hi, I won’t lie to you, yes i was annoyed I take the roleplay very seriously and you find a lot of people who do not and just take advantage of having a few friends with them, I want to apologise to all the staff members and the time it’s taken out of your day to come and reply to these messages, I hope you can see how apologetic I am and how much I want to get back into the city, cheers again.
Kind regards,
Mason.

Good evening @Bray , I appreciate the honesty in your response! :)

I do see that you're apologetic, and it does go a long way, obviously before considering letting you back in us as staff need to be certain we won't have another rule broken.
How can you assure us that you won't be breaking a rule out of anger / frustration again moving forward? Especially if you're placed into exactly the same scenario.

Hey evening, I would never want to end up here in this situation again, nor do I want to ruin and waste time out of others people days dealing with these kind of situations. if I get my spot back in this city I assure you and other staff members that you will not see me again. If I arrive in a similar situation I have done to receive this ban I will contact staff immediately regarding the situation and the people not roleplaying accordingly, I will record everything to provide my evidence if such things happen again.

Thanks for the response! :)

What is your plan if given another chance to return here?
What character(s) are you looking to play?
What high quality roleplay can you provide here?

I always enjoyed my time in the trucking business but I'm looking to extend my works and become a mechanic hopefully when I was in the city I had a chat with a few lads and it looked promising so hopefully pursue that, ill only be using the character I've worked on here 'mason bray', I'm always down for providing quality roleplay if that's dealing with the police and nhs I will always keep in roleplay and make sure I can make there jobs as realistic as possible. I'm also always down for trying new ways of roleplaying if someone has any suggestions.

Good morning @Bray !

This is your first permanent ban here, I do hope it remains this way.
I'm willing to give you a second chance to prove that you're a quality roleplayer as you say, we're looking for players whom will not get annoyed at situations so I hope we'll have a change here!
It goes without saying, but any ban within the next 6 months will be a permanent as per the FBS.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back