What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Brinks - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinks

Unban Appeal for Brinks 

In-game Name: Genna Brinks

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198014794532

Ban ID: !!rpuk13799!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Today when i joined the server i was incapacitated which left me confused, I just made an assumption that i died to a bug as the server was acting weird last night and an admin had to save me and a friend who fell through the map and died, Any way. I opened a ticket in discord and was met with a reply stating that i was ran over by a player which is the reason i died and that i then went on to combat log at 02:44.
This had my mind absolutely boggled as 02:44 was the time i turned my PC off and i had quit the game some time before this to watch some YouTube before getting in bed, Obviously I do understand these claims sound preposterous but i was told by the admin in the ticket to appeal and be honest so I've gathered some evidence that i hope can be used to clear things up.
Here are some screenshots of my event viewer.
Although i'm unsure about exact time frames I think this gives a general idea this of the problem.

The first image shows when i believe ALT-F4'd as its the only log in my event viewer that corresponds with the game closing but i could be wrong.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1141348820123406438/1141351680861016085/image.png

The next image shows the time i switched my PC off which from what understand is the time i combat logged.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1141348820123406438/1141352952494297138/image.png

The final image is my Internet history to show i was browsing the web before turning off my PC.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/950865838339158068/1141382454293315675/image.png

After speaking with a couple of people they said that maybe i never pressed enter after i ALT-F4'd and i was most likely still standing around afterwards but to be honest i genuinely have no clue what went wrong.
I'm assuming a player tried to engage with my while i was unknowingly AFK and then ran me over but its hard to say what happened really.

Why should we unban you ?: While i understand that this ultimately proves nothing I'd like to hope this can help my appeal, I'm unsure how this even happened as i was under the assumption my game was no longer running.
I've spent most my time in this city familiarizing my self with the rules and the correct language to use and can honestly say i wouldn't combat log, it makes no sense to do so. loosing gear is one of the factors that make games fun to play as far as I'm concerned and being banned for longer than it takes to farm the item you're trying to save is just counter productive and foolish.
nonetheless I do apologize for any problems this may have caused for anyone and in a weird way receiving this ban gives me an appreciation for how fast the admins act to ensure the community stays a fair environment. I just hope there's something in the logs that can shine some light on this situation.

also i understand that bans of this nature come with a 1 month cool down period so I'm sorry for putting in an early appeal, I'm just unsure if this is a "classic" example of combat logging and hope a resolution can be given.

Thanks for reading

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Bans of this type come with a mandatory cooldown of 1 month. 

Because this appeal has been submitted prior to 1 month passing of the ban being placed, this appeal will be denied. We welcome you to complete a new appeal after the 1 month has expired.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back