What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Broccolii - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broccolii

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Broccolii 

In-game Name: Mike Terminator

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198045561680

Ban ID: !!rpuk9043!!

Reason given for your ban: Bulk Selling

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for abusing a bug in the server where i was able to sell drugs in bulk instead of 1 at a time.

Why should we unban you ?: During my time in RPUK I have improved a lot on my general RP and loved every minute of the situations i seemed to wind up in. that's anything from spending time with people down at Auto exotic to fighting Hustlers as a Vagos member. I understand the severities of my actions and instead of Reportinga bug to the admins or staff i decided to use it for my own greed. Due to this I could have seriously ruined the entire economy of the server and left everyone in a shit position for my own gain. during my time spent in RPUK i have built my RP standards and even helped others who were just starting out. I feel like I have made good mates in such a great community and realise that what I done is at no point justifiable, although I feel that not attempting to get back in this server would be a waste of everything I have done for both my character and my RP development. There are no other servers with as good Staff team or RP like RPUK and abusing a bug on a server like this was one of my biggest mistakes. i understand that the chances of getting back in to this server are slim to none but would hate myself if I didn't try. This is a first time offence and if i was allowed back in the server i would follow the rules and not let my greed or any other situation get the best of me, making sure i follow the rules and further my RP as Broccoli

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Due to the severity of your usage of the exploit and failure to report it in the first place, you are no longer welcome in this community. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back