What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bubblez1700 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblez1700

Unban Appeal for Bubblez1700 

In-game Name: Connor Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198127387040

The date you got banned: 01/26/21

Member of the team that banned you: Warwick

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 Exploting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was playing in the city doing usual things selling drugs and getting vehicles I then decided to buy an UZI and some ammo of someone for a decent price. One time i tried to put my UZI back and Ammo the city lag was really bad and it wouldnt go in i must of dragged like over 100 times trying both gun and ammo because i needed to get somewhere quick when the city caught up it duplicated the guns like alot of them atleast 75 UZI's and me being a idiot decided instead of telling an admin i decided to keep them and started selling them this is the worst mistake i could of done and i understand fully why i was banned i should of told someone and i didnt.

Why should we unban you ?: I have been in and out of the community and have a few friends there and i want to go back i have had other things going on irl so when them uzis came in i thought selling them was a good idea this wont happen again i understand the mistake was idiotic i should of made the effort of making a message to the admins about it but instead started distributing the guns and getting people in trouble along the way this wont happen again and i full know the concequences of i did any rule break again i will try to be a good roleplayer in the city bringing some good interations and roleplay to others i just want to come back to the city i understand what will happen if i do my character will be gone and i am okay with that i just want a second chance to come back.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Can you give us the right steamid, this one came back with negative results. 

@Bubblez1700please respond soon or this appeal will time out

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back