What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bundy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bundy

Unban Appeal for Bundy 

In-game Name: Paul Bundy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199081359935

Ban ID: !!rpuk15197!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2 & RDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for using inappropriate words on the server

Why should we unban you ?: Hello RPUK staff team,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

I got banned for breaching the C1.2 rule.

When I was on the server a little while back I had had a few drinks and let some words slip that should never have been said at all, especially not on the server. Now when i said this i was a little bit intoxicated which i am not using as an excuse but i am saying that i did not help in the situation. These sorts of words are not in my normal vocabulary in any way shape or form and is something that I am very ashamed of. During my time on the server I have never discriminated against anyone and always treated everyone equally.

Although what I said was disgusting and is not accepted on the server I would like to mention it was not targeted at anyone and is simply just a stupid mistake said amongst friends.

Whilst playing RPUK i have always tried my best to provide the best roleplay possible and make every have a decent laugh

I got told that I am not suited for the server but this is a one time mistake that i can promise will not happen again.

I will admit that my roleplay had slipped towards the end of me getting banned but that is all left in the past new year new me. if i got given the opportunity to return then i would provide the high tier roleplay i provided in the past.

Also i got banned for RDM but like mentioned previously in my other appeals dont know who i RDM’d but i apologise for whoever it was.

like i said i apologise for what i did and can promise it would never happen again as its not something that i say in a casual manner.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal .

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Lets kick this off with a stupid thing you did (Well ANOTHER one) shall we and also without "Shedding a tear". 

You commented on another players ban appeal on January 23rd. Explain why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply Stuart,

If I'm being honest I don't know why I decided to reply to that unban. It was a spur of the moment decision and I thought it was entertaining. There wasn't any malice in the message and was a poor attempt at being funny. I haven't done it since and don't intend to do it again. I understood after I did it that it wasn't acceptable, I was just trying to make people smile and it wasn't the correct place to do it. I apologise for that.

I am open to any further questions you have and will answer them to the best of my ability, thank you for the opportunity to explain myself.

Good afternoon @Bundy,

Since being banned you've also picked up further bans for C1.4 / C1.7 - Would you care to explain this for us? 

Thanks for the reply Danoo,

Seeing this comes as a shock to me as i don't know how i have picked up a C1.4 ban as i don't know what i have done since being banned which would cause me to get this ban as C1.4 is threat or harassment which i haven't done to anyone unless its something i did during my time on the server which I can’t remember either if you wouldn't mind helping me out in jogging my memory cheers.

With the C1.7 the only thing I can think of is the fact I replied to Bryns unban appeal but like i mentioned above why that happened.

If i am missing something please let me know.

Thanks for reading.  

Good afternoon @Bundy

I hope all is well today 🙂  

I hope you can explain something to me as I am a little confused. There have been several people in OOC chat, discord and even voice asking and telling you to leave them alone to which you have either ignored, openly giggled at and at one point even responded with "no I don't think I will" 

If you can explain why these were not listened to/ not taken seriously? 

Hello Jessie, thank you for the reply. 

To be honest with you it wasnt that i ignored them it was simply because i thought what i was doing was completely harmless and wasnt breaking any rules, i always felt like these people would use OOC instead of actually roleplaying which i found annoying, when you log on the server and the first thing you see is “Bundy leave us alone” it gets quite annoying and boring a lot of the time these type of OOC comments came before i even got to say a word, the people clearly just didnt like me and where always trying to use OOC to get rid of me.

Hello @Bundy, thanks for the response.

Okay - I understand you may have occasionally had a "leave us alone" as the first thing you see when you log into the server which we can look into however, why have you been seen by us occasionally reading these OOC messages aloud in character whilst standing around said people?
It's extremely clear you've been asked out of roleplay to stop, yet you've carried on blatantly, some of which are clearly making others uncomfortable and these were not just in attempts to move you along. 

Thank you for the reply Danoo,

I dont remember a time I ever read an OOC message out loud in front of these people. It wasnt something I did on purpose, maybe I did it subconsciously. 

Nothing I did  was with malicious intent. I used to wind people up and people just didn't like it so instead of going down a RP route they would immediately put something in OOC complaining about me. Why would I leave an area where there are people I get along with just because someone doesn't like me. 

Also i would like to add that there was quite a lot of times at the beginning where I did leave but i felt like people would take advantage of that and say it without a reason because they didn't like my style of rp. 

Hello @Bundy, I hope all is well! 🙂

You've got quite a few rules stacked up here on this ban, personally I think we've spent enough time on you for now.
Recently, you had a very huge amount of luck on your side when it came to staff's decisions. 

12/12/2023 - Warned G2.3
13/12/2023 - 1 Day Ban for G2.3
17/12/2023 - 2 Day ban for G2.3

This last ban should've been a 7 day as per FBS, however staff discretion and the fact we wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt given the context of the situation saved you.
Now you're back here again, with more rulebreaks. It seems as of recent you've let your roleplaying standards slip, with more bans and more warnings coming in.

I think it's time for a break.
You may appeal this ban on 20/06/2024.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back