What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Burnsie - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnsie

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Isaac Duggan
Steam ID: 76561198263298101
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16374
Ban Reason: C1.15
Why do you think you were banned: I got banned cause my cousin signed into his steam account on my PC about a month ago showing me his cars in different cities then he cheated a few days ago and he got banned from the server and then that lead to me being banned from the server. Yes I understand why I got banned but I personally don’t think I should be banned for someone else actions. I can prove anything you’s need, I like the server I wouldn’t mess it up
Why should we unban you: I think I should get unbanned because I didn’t cheat or anything. Yes, I know I can’t prove it but the steam accounts are there, they’re both different names and everything. He’s even got a twitch with the same username and I have my own twitch channel with my own name. I would be very pleased if I got unbanned cause I had good fun in the city with my mates
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You haven’t responded to the last question you were asked.

Yes, but we asked for all accounts

You will need to provide all accounts.

Burnsie - we couldn’t be more clear, we want the SteamIDs for the accounts. This has been said multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back