What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Butch - 06/15/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

In-game Name
Buuutch

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/12/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Mryan

Reason given for your ban.
1.2 Discrimination

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned simply due to my own stupidity and anger at the time. The situation that led up to them was the following, we had stopped a huron and was checking passes rping with them and trying to sort out who the owner of the huron was. A bit later a random hobo turned up and started gunning everyone down leading me and alot of the other people in the situation to die.

I also believe that it was a combination with rising arguments and toxcicity towards the server as a whole that led up to my ban and me using that word. I got to a point where i didn't care about the community anymore and you can clearly see that from the amount of negative feedback i was spewing out at the time.

Why should we unban you ?
I know the appeal timeframe i was given was 6 months, however i believe my attitude towards everything in life including gaming has made a turn. I graduated got a job and realised that being immature and toxic to people will do nothing but fuck it up for you later down the line and cause you to lose out on experiences you would of had otherwise. It made me realise that this server has provided me with the most fun i´ve had on any gaming community and made me miss it alot. Therefore im asking for one last chance to prove to both myself and the community that i´ve taken a different approach to things.

Before my first ban i would say that i was a very productive member of the community, designing skins, working on the Wiki for Poseidon and providing suggestions and constructive criticism towards the devteam. I would like to return on that path and continue being someone who can help the community in the best way i know.

If you´d consider giving me one final chance i would appreciate it and wouldn't disappoint you

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the grass not as green on the other side ?

Moving on....At a time where the world is very much broken, what are your views now 2 months later on calling another member a "paki cunt" ?

Is the grass not as green on the other side ?
It's two very different communities with different values etc. But nah i never got into the whole culture over there.

Moving on....At a time where the world is very much broken, what are your views now 2 months later on calling another member a "paki cunt" ?
All i can really do is apologise to the person i said it to. I have nothing against minorities or anything like that and got multiple irl friends that are from different cultures and parts of the world. At the time i didnt put any weight behind the word. But with this whole corona deal I've thought alot about it and ofcourse using any discriminatory words and toxicicity are a no go in every aspect of life. All it ends up doin is creating a negative enviorment for everyone and tbh I've grown out of that mentality.

Different values, I think you certainly hit the nail on the head! 

I would say that this is a lesson learnt and hopefully you do not revert to using such words again, This community caters for all sorts of people from all different types of backgrounds we cannot allow such words but I will be fair and give you another chance as i don't actually think you are a bad person... some people use these words to give laughs and look cool in front there friends and it becomes the only words they use... I didn't see that in the video, Dont get me wrong it was disgusting but i truly believe you wont repeat it.

I understand the negativity, We all want the best for the community and its servers and where things are not progressing it can become frustrating however the freshness and hype of the different RP on the GTA RP server is now bringing a swift in gear to expand and cater more for everyone in Altis Life.

However do not take this negativity and frustration in game again, keep it for wanting more and providing suggestions or input in suggestions!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back