What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - C R I M Z O N - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

C R I M Z O N

Helping Lewis the Hobo look for his vulcan pass
Unban Appeal for C R I M Z O N 

In-game Name: C R I M Z O N

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198215571584

Ban ID: njQqdCE-F

Reason given for your ban: A1.5, A1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for combat logging and RDM

Why should we unban you ?: basically i was having a bit of fun with some friends in police at zones and i got tazed in the back so i alt f4'd as a bit of a joke, i then logged back on and continued the fight, as for the RDM, that was because i was just on the edge of zone ( i thought i was inside ). i always have enjoyed this server and want to be able to play again for malden.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

A bit of a joke? You told me that you rage quit, did you not? At the time you didn't seem to care that you were getting banned. 

A bit of a joke? You told me that you rage quit, did you not? At the time you didn't seem to care that you were getting banned. 
it was a mix of rage and a joke, the people i logged on did not seem to care and accepted it as a joke as i went back and continued the fight. 

The admin requests that I received would say otherwise. 

I'm sorry but how on earth does a mixture of a joke and rage work? Surely the two are nearly opposite? 

You knew it would get you banned, you could see that there multiple staff on. Why do it?

Also, why were you angry enough with me to call me some rather choice names to people? 

i cant really explain it. but, 1 thing, i do apologize for calling you the rather mean name.

and yes, did know it would get me banned, but i did not think much of it at the time

I'm not buying it @C R I M Z O N

You have 5 bans now, a heap of warnings, you have already come back from things that most members never would. I think it is time for you to take a break for now. You can reapply in 1 month.

Denied (can re-appeal 20/08/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back