What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - C_Coma - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC

Unban Appeal for C_Coma 

In-game Name: Christian Coma

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198220229227

Ban ID: 3626

Reason given for your ban: G1.2 Forum Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Because i was 1 of many Triads in prison at the time of the incident and got packaged in with the numbers. Because if 1 gang member is fighting/ causing trouble then we all are i guess.

Why should we unban you ?: So the only clip i appear in of actually attacking the guy who reported me was in clip 4 right at the end. one of my guys was fighting so i jumped in to help like anyone would do in prison. I never once initiated a fight with him or attacked first. I was nowhere near as aggressive of some of my pals who were getting heated in the moment. May i also add that this was literally my first ever time in prison so i just thought fighting was what everyone done.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Our ban system has transitioned from a permanent ban system to an automated timed ban system where the ban length and rule number will be listed in the ban reason. These bans will automatically expire at the time given in the ban reason, for that reason we will not be accepting ban appeals for any timed ban. You should be aware however that some rules still carry permanent bans and these are listed below in bold.
You cannot appeal a 24 hour times ban.

You will be unbanned today at 21:57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back