What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Cade - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cade

Unban Appeal for Cade 

In-game Name: Dr. Drilla

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199048266032

Ban ID: A1.4

Reason given for your ban: Exploiting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: We were at a gang members of my house (Kooki) i killed him on accident while messing around and seeming it was just us and we werent in any type of combat and it was only gang members in the area i vaulted through his locked house door i was just messing about and it was stupid to be honest but i didnt think it was major at the time

Why should we unban you ?: Because an exploit such as vaulting through a door of a gang members house not even using it to my full advantage ending up in me being perm banned without appeal is abit ridiculous to be honest id expect something like that for duping and what not but not such a small thing like vaulting through a door the playerbase is down and perming people like me for such little things isnt going to help it.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Whether you were in combat or watering the flowers, exploiting is exploiting and is punishable by a permanent ban. 

it wasn't as if you only did this once was it? You were vaulting through things for like 5 minutes straight weren't you?

Why should I allow you back on our server given that you've shown a clear disregard and willingness to break our server ruleset? 

Im not gunna try and act like it was a mistake even though i was told to do so i clearly exploited through doors and im not saying i should be exempt from the consequences but what i am looking for is some understanding in comparing what i was doing to someone actively exploiting in rocks say on castle to gain a pvp advantage in the whole situation im alone with my gangmates late at night and was tired so i did something stupid surely you understand and you may see this as a clear disregard to the rules and well it was theres no hiding that but seeing a new player to the server break a rule that has consequences like that  (i didnt know that it could possibly be a perm ban at the time and not that it changes how i should have played out the situation but i just wasnt thinking) dont you think it could have possibly been better to point out to me that something like this could have such drastic consequences and YES i should know that but i wasn't even fully aware there was a forums until after i got banned i heard about learderboards but that's it and again im not looking to be treated different to everyone else and im not looking to be allowed to get away with this but i am looking for some degree of understanding as ive really been enjoying the server especially with the friends ive already made and because this i can promise you (even though it cant mean much now) it wouldn't happen again with any rule whatsoever. 

thanks for reading and im hoping you take into consideration that ive been fully honest about the situation even though being advised otherwise 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
I get it, you were doing it with a friend jumping in and out as a laugh no doubt. Whilst you coming here saying that was an accident would have been completely stupid (you really should stick to not listening to the people giving you that advice) it would have made this a very simple appeal to deny. 

However, what this does show to us is that you are willing to ignore server rules which for this one you knew you were doing but continued to do so. How can we trust that you wouldnt just throw the rulebook out the window again for a laugh or to mess about with friends?

I simply wouldn't because how bored I have been over the last couple of days Arma is honestly the only game I'm good at and watching everyone else able to play and me not being able to has really taught me a lesson on how much 1 "joke" can  get me you're clearly very intent on keeping the server clean of rule breakers and I completely would understand if you denied my appeal because to be honest I deserve to be banned, and I can't PROVE that I wouldn't do it again I can only say I  won't and obviously that cant mean much seeming I did  it once, but I can promise, you wouldn't regret giving me 1 more chance. 

Just a quick question before we continue with your Unban Appeal... 

Do you want to admit to anything, be open and honest with us? Anything at all? 

@Cade

No cant think of anything, but if your hinting about my steam profile being fairly new simply put its because im cheap 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you cannot be honest and open about these things in a unban appeal then you have lost your chance of appealing. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back