What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Cal - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Unban Appeal for Cal 

In-game Name: Cal Wain

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198353297488

Ban ID: !!rpuk15114!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned from being downed and leaving the server whilst still downed. I think it looks like combat logging due to being at groves safehouse when I was shot, at the time I had a hunting rifle whilst having a laugh with grove and with other people there, and got downed by one of them, I think it’s safe to say that this wasn’t a serious rp situation. Then I was being taken to hospital when the person who was taking me their game kept crashing which led to them not being able to log back on I left the server and said to them I would log back on when they did but that ended up not happening, I completely forgot about it and then went to join the server a couple of days later to see I was then banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I realise this is a stupid ban from myself. I've been on the server for a while now and I’m more frustrated with myself for getting my first ban like this. I’ve always tried to stick to the rules and I feel like the time I’ve played here I’ve managed to do that. The only reason I did this at the time like I mentioned was the person who was taking me to the hospital. Their game crashed quite a few times that day already and they spoke to me and told me they cannot get back on the server. I get from an outside POV this still isn’t an excuse. I've still broken the rule so I can only apologise for making the decision to just leave the server. I know there are plenty of other options like using teamspeak, and discord to contact staff to explain the situation or I simply could’ve just waited. If I am unbanned I am more than happy to do something like an inventory wipe on my character as realistically if I’d stayed on the server I would’ve most likely had to respawn. My intention wasn’t to log off and save anything of value in my inventory, I didn’t have anything I valued enough to quit the server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hi there,

Combat logging bans come with an automatic 1 month cooldown, so feel free to appeal on the 17/01/2023, denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back