What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Cal - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Unban Appeal for Cal 

In-game Name: Cal Wain

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198353297488

Ban ID: !!rpuk15114!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned from being downed and leaving the server whilst still downed. I think it looks like combat logging due to being at groves safehouse when I was shot, at the time I had a hunting rifle whilst having a laugh with grove and with other people there, and got downed by one of them, I think it’s safe to say that this wasn’t a serious rp situation. Then I was being taken to hospital when the person who was taking me their game kept crashing which led to them not being able to log back on I left the server and said to them I would log back on when they did but that ended up not happening, I completely forgot about it and then went to join the server a couple of days later to see I was then banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I've been on the server for a while now and I’m annoyed with myself for this being my first ban. I feel like I've always been able to stick to the server rules in the time I've spent on RPUK. Mainly why I decided to quit whilst I was downed was because the person who was taking me to the hospital game kept crashing, it had happened a few times before but when their game crashed again they were taking a while to log back on so I messaged them and they weren't able to log back on so my thinking at the time was to quit and to connect back later when they were able to get back on the server. I forgot about this however and did not log back on. As I mentioned on my previous appeal, I get from an outside POV it is not an excuse to leave and it still looks like I've combat logged. I've still broken the rule so I can only apologise for making the decision to just leave the server. I know there are plenty of other options like using teamspeak, and discord to contact staff to explain the situation or I simply could’ve just waited to either be taken to hospital or just respawned. If I am unbanned I'm more than happy for something like an inventory wipe on my character to happen, I didn't quit the server to save anything of value in my inventory I did not have anything I wished to save by quitting the server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@CalI am disappointed to find you here but I am also happy to read an honest appeal and that is always the best way to go.

You are clearly aware of this rule but it seems a silly situation has got you to where you are now.

Tell me, in your own words, why the rules in important and in place on the server and if this was to happen again what steps would you take to inform the correct people?

For me, the rules are in place to simply ensure the server and the community as a whole are kept intact, without the rules a high standard of RP would not be upheld which overall would not let the server and the community as a whole run as it should. When you look at other servers and see the quality of rp and their communities you can tell the difference between servers that do not keep to their set rules so it is crucial that rules are followed by everyone who plays the server. If I am ever in a situation like this again I would either just wait it out and don't do the stupid option and leave, if that's not possible I would use either the OOC chat in game or simply make a ticket in discord to inform staff of the situation.

@CalIts clear you are aware of your mistake and I will not bang on here but this will be your only chance, don't make me regret this decision.

Welcome Back.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back