What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Cal woods - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal woods

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Cal william
Steam ID: 76561198847120147
Ban ID (just the numbers): 1679211
Ban Reason: C1.2
Why do you think you were banned: Hello Staff and thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. Firstly I again would like to apologise to Sky and Drippy over the stupid comment I made in the moment. Since the report I have taken some time before my appeal to have a break from the city and think about why I said what I said. It was ignorant and insensitive and I never meant to offend or hurt anyone especially not my friends who I work with daily at Auto Exotic Sky and Drippy. All I can say is I am sorry and again it will never happen again. and for i got banned for was making a terrorist joke such as '' as long as you don't crash my plane screaming allah then we should be fine'' hinting this towards the islamic religion. I should not have found this funny nor have said this as a joke as it's not a laughing matter.
Why should we unban you: I have spent 2 years providing good roleplay towards the large community we have here and roleplay.co.uk and i have fell in love with the story line in which Cal William plays as a HR at auto exotic providing upgrades and help towards the fellow members we have working with us and the everyday customers that drive in i would hate to loose this as i play within this server everyday i have learnt my lesson by taking some time away to think and will be more professional towards every member within the community and will be providing better roleplay for everyone i am really sorry to drippy and sky and i hope all forgive me.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Sorry here it is 16792

And good evening to you too Danoo I’m doing well just tired I hope your day is well?
-
I was not thinking correctly and when I seen how hurtful my comments were I apologised to the offended immediately multiple times I should not joke about religion it’s not a laughing matter and I can ensure that it will never happen again. And again to the entire community and staff team and who I offended at this point. again I’m well and truly sorry it will never happen again.

Last edited:
Hello @Cal woods ,

You have been banned before which was also a permanent ban with many, many unban appeal attempts. This being your second ban and second permanent ban, why should we entertain this?

Good evening, @OneShot,

Yes i have been banned before which lead to multiple appeals i was so upset and was trying my hardest to get unbanned because i love the server so much. I promise you now that this will be the last time i get banned and i will focus and make sure with every roleplay interaction that comes my way i will be professional and make sure everyone has a fun time all i can say is how sorry i am and that i hope you guys give me this chance to make sure this never happens again i will update my self with all rules again and i am well and truly sorry and it will not happen again. Thank you for being quick on replies it means alot.

Good afternoon @Cal woods

Would you say you are a discriminatory person? As someone who has been here for a year and half (roughly) You would think you would understand this rule very clearly.

I promise you now that this will be the last time i get banned
How can you can this promise? How can we trust that you would keep this "promise"?

Good afternoon! @Jessie Bennett, hope your day has been well!

I would like to confirm that i am not discriminatory and that what i have said was a one time thing that should not have been said and as you have said i have been around year and half (roughly) i love this comunity and would do anything not to lose it i can confirm that this offence will not be reapted. You're right i cant confirm a promise as anything can get flagged up but i will try my very hardest to keep my life within roleplay.co.uk simple and friendly and only give out a healthy and positive attitude towards the fellow large community we have here and make sure i stay out of trouble and if that is not enough to convince you that i am serious then i am sorry i have brought this upon you and the community like i said all i can do is try my best. I am 100% certain that i will not get flagged up for this type of behavour again as i don't find it funny as i have seen how upset my friends are towrads my words. all i can say is i am sorry and just hope that you and all the staff team can just trust me and let me prove myself to you all.

thank you for listening! :)

Good afternoon @Cal woods

I know you was asked and answered this sort of question at the start of your appeal but as you have mentioned it is this reply.
i don't find it funny as i have seen how upset my friends are towrads my words.
Are you no longer finding it funny because it upset your friends? Why did you find it funny in the first place and not see how upsetting it can be to people?

Good afternoon @Jessie Bennett,

Thank you for responding quickly!

I just want to start of by saying i do not find it funny and i don't know why i laughed to be honest i think where my friend benny mentioned that he is a known terrorist to the police made me laugh abit and him asking to fly my ''future 11.5m jet'' as a terrorist i found myself worried in which put me in a laughing mood i should not have mixed this with the Islamic religion! i cant stress this enough. I can tell you now i am not discriminatory towards anyone. i think everyone is their own person what ever their race or religion or anything that it may be and i forgot to add to my last message i don't find it fuuny to just my friends i mean that to all that play within our community which i love deeply and i am certain that i will not get flagged up for this again and i will also make sure to stick to all the rules within the community, and therer will not be an issue of this sort again.

(To all that is reading this i am sorry if my stupid comments on racism made you feel unsettled or upset i will make sure this type of behaviour never happens again and hope to see you all around once more!)

Thank you for reading!
-Cal

Hello @Cal woods

I hope all is still well today :)

Thank you for your thought out replies, I am happy to give you this second chance. I hope you take this as a learning experience and know better for going forward. Read the rules over again before joining back.

Any bans you receive within the next 6 months will bring you back here

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back