What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Calvin Charles - 03/21/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothyper

In-game Name
Calvin Charles

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/20/20

Member of the team that banned you.
James Travers

Reason given for your ban.
(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because James thought i combat logged, I understand where he is coming from as we where joking about me "disappearing" minutes before my disconnection. However it was my internet. It happens all the time, Anyone that knows me actively in game will say that my internet is shit (Getting an upgrade next week). I do think this ban was slightly unfair as i instantly came to team-speak and messaged Charles Vane (The officer processing me) and told him i will be on as soon as my ping goes down (Arma was telling me 300 - 400 ping.) This is due to my family downloading stuff. There's nothing i could do as i use wifi not ethernet. Charles proceeded to tell me that a staff was watching so i should message him, so i did i explained i would be straight on to continue the RP and go to the PD. James was not satisfied i was telling the truth because my Teamspeak ping was 57. But i explained to him that has no effect on my Arma as i use wifi. But even though i told both the PCSO and the Staff member i am going to be joining back very shortly to continue i was still issued a ban.

Why should we unban you ?
I know there are/is a speculation that i have been combat logging, but for THIS situation i did not do what i was banned for, and i even said i was coming back. I have to admit, that MK200 was playing tricks on me on ONE other occasion and since that time i have NEVER broke a rule, and i didn't break a rule before that either. I had learned fro,m that mistake and immediately tried to get my reputation back. However this ban then happened which is unfair as it wasn't my fault. I am an active member of this community and i have over 1000 hours on here, i may have only recent;y returned to the island but i know the rules. I bring good RP with my group Innocentz and i have tried to make new peoples time better. I feel like i deserve 1 last chance and i would do anything for it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Before we kick this one off, 
Has your internet connection been upgraded as you suggest?

Before we kick this one off, 
Has your internet connection been upgraded as you suggest?
I can confirm yes. We are on BT now instead of sky broadband and its on the fibre net so its much faster. I have had no problems so far with connection.

May i also add here to why i was banned even after i said it was an internet issue? i told him i was coming back on to finish the situation but they still banned me.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Calvin Charles I dont think your joking helped in this situation

In terms of players who have internet issues it has been known that we keep them banned until they have either changed connection or found a server closer to home.

In your case I can see you have now upgraded to fibre so hopefully there wont be an issue, If there is then unfortunately next time you will stay banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back