What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - cameronshami - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameronshami

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: marcus muscroft
Steam ID: 76561199663823167
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16744
Ban Reason: g3.1 i logged onto my brothers computer to take myself to hospital after dying
Why do you think you were banned: i logged onto my brothers fivem account to take myself to hospital as i had died and lost drug items that i had just got. my brothers account has been banned and it is my fault his steam username is xq6y. i had initially lied to the admin out of fear of getting banned because i had just made my account not too long ago but had then told the truth after realizing how serious my actions were towards the roleplay. so in theory i think i was banned for "meta gaming" by using other peoples accounts and for initially lying to an admin (i told the truth in the end)
Why should we unban you: i now know the rules in full detail and would know not to break those rules again. I understand that meta gaming is against the rules and can disrupt the gameplay experience for others. I apologize for my actions and assure you that it was not my intention to ruin the integrity of the game. I ask for your forgiveness and the opportunity to prove that I can be a respectful and responsible member of the roleplay community. i want to invest time into the game as i really enjoy it. i am committed to following the rules moving forward. I have learned from this experience and promise to adhere to the guidelines set forth by the game in the future.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @cameronshami
I apologize for my actions and assure you that it was not my intention to ruin the integrity of the game. I ask for your forgiveness and the opportunity to prove that I can be a respectful and responsible member of the roleplay community. i want to invest time into the game as i really enjoy it. i am committed to following the rules moving forward. I have learned from this experience and promise to adhere to the guidelines set forth by the game in the future.
Who wrote this bit? Yourself or someone/ something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back