What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Carter Sucks Walt - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter Sucks Walt

Unban Appeal for Carter Sucks Walt 

In-game Name: Adam Gilmore

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198880464054

Ban ID: rpuk#3166

Reason given for your ban: G2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I thought I was banned for headpopping out of handcuffs but I was banned for breaking character.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned because it has been around 5-6 months and I have gained alot of experience in rp. And I now know and understand that you can not break any rules in fivem it is just unacceptable.
These past 5-6 months I have been switching up server but for the last 1-2 ive been playing NotPixel and tbh it is no where near as fun as rpuk I hope you guys understand and give me a second chance :).

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Sorry for the mistake you where banned for C2.3 and not G2.3 

Why will you start your last appeal with a lie ?

Last edited by a moderator:
 I started my last appeal with a lie because I was being an idiot thinking you guys would believe the things I said, I am truly sorry please just give me one more chance I have alot more experience in rp now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to give you another chance to actually hold yourself accountable for the rules you have broke. 

Explain the rule you broke in your own words. Tell my why you have done that and tell me why you think you deserve another chance after proving yourself to be nothing but a burden to staff here.

I was being an absolute dumbass combatlogging to get out of handcuffs to have a fist fight with a dude and I know I shouldnt of done that but at the time I didnt care too much about rp but now im fully into rp and I honestly would appreciate a last chance. I know I was wrong to lie to you guys in the first place and I know I was wrong about combatlogging and if im given another chance that will never happen again. And im also sorry for lying.

Okay, i am willing to give you a chance to see if you are "fully into RP"

Now, obviously if we see you back in this section again we know thats not the case and you wont be given the same chance again. So think about what your doing before you do it.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back