What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Casiey - 01/23/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casiey

In-game Name
Casiey

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/16/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Valen Bell

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
So my original ban was for RDM'ing cops in Athira and then running around shouting a racial slur. After my ban I also made a very horrible comment on my forum status that involved the servers management members. Regarding bans I'd also like to tell you that I was infiSTAR banned for cheating on exile.

Why should we unban you ?
I'd like to return to the community as it's been almost a year and three months since I was banned and I haven't played Arma from around March 2019 I believe. I'm not really sure what to say here as I've certainly burned bridges with you guys due to all of the things I've done but I can only really apologise, if that means anything. Since I stopped playing Arma I played a little bit of Rust and now only play call of duty here and there.

I like to think that for a large majority of my time on RPUK I was with a good crowd (tck/police) until I eventually started playing with people who thought they were better than everyone else and then I also became like them, the typical toxic frag kiddie I guess. I don't speak to anyone I used to play with or really anyone from Arma at all anymore which is why I'd like to be unbanned and maybe play now and then where I started.

Besides that I can't really say much more, I do apologise for everything I did and the things I said, I really don't expect another chance here because I wouldn't give someone another opportunity after they shit talk the server owners but here I am! I'd tell you that I'm not the same old toxic guy but I'm sure you've heard that a hundred times. Anyway's thanks for giving this the time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

"fuck niggas free up the boys 183 you all need to get a life hope your nan dies, wilco wifes has cancer, vlads son is autist later faggots xxxx"
You then went on to get banned on our copycat servers for various things, I ve given people chances over the past few months but some people just do not deserve a chance.

Not going to say try again in 6 months or anything pointless... The advice is move on, don't try again

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back