What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - chardog144 - GTA RP

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Lewis Gibson
Steam ID: 76561197987531948
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16514
Ban Reason: C1.7 Chat Ban
Why do you think you were banned: I used a forbidden word in a /me whilst I was playing.
Why should we unban you: First let me say, I want to say that this was a stupid thing to do. I will be honest the reason I said it was because of my own stupidity and nothing else. The only thing I can say in my defense is that it was NOT directed at anyone nor was it meant in a offensive way. This is defintely not my proudest moment as I really have enjoyed this server since I've joined it, got into some great roleplay so far and felt at home at a server for once on FiveM. Silly me didn't expect a auto chat ban feature to be implemented, which made me "limit test" as my friends (at the time fishing with me) were saying some wild stuff on /me's, just a bit of banter with my pals but I fully understand how bad my actions were and I'd love a reconsidiration on this ban. I promise nothing like this will happen again and not only this I can promise I will provide some quality RP into this scene. I've been playing RP servers since 2016, even back on GTA SA Roleplay servers. I've been a major enjoyer of roleplay on GTA but I haven't been able to find a server that quite suits me, until I found Roleplay UK.

Again apologies for wasting your time with the stupid choices I made but I hope this appeal will allow me to play this server in the future. Many Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there,
it was NOT directed at anyone nor was it meant in a offensive way.
So what exactly were you trying to achieve with that message? Since i find it hard to belive you were just "testing the limit", the message you put goes a bit beyond "testing the limit" from what i can tell.

Hello, sorry it took me a while to reply, just setting up my forums account as I wasn’t sure how it works.

I know it sounds stupid, because it is, but there was ZERO goal or achievement with this message. Me and my friends were waiting for the fish to be caught so we inputted a string of random swear words into the /me’s, just for no reason at all. And I was the stupid one to take it too far and wrote what I wrote. Again, the only “explanation” I have for this is that when we play cs2, we do some chat trolling here and there but I admit the word I used was way too far and very uncalled for.
Again I’d like to say I didn’t mean this in any malicious way like writing it in /ooc for everyone to see, it was just a simple troll for my friends. I just took it way too far.
Hope you understand and I appreciate for the response.

Not sure if you can pull logs or take my friend’s word for it, but we were in the middle of the mountains fishing for Salmon so I guarantee you no one else on the server saw this /me.

Good afternoon @chardog144 ,

This goes for you, and your friends, so hopefully they're reading this too!
The /me command is there to enhance roleplay, not mess around. All of the "banter" and "wild stuff" you were having via /me's make absolutely no sense regardless... You've just taken it way too far and have been caught by the bot.

Regardless of using it in a malicious way or not, it shouldn't have ever been said within this community. Do you often use this language?

I understand and I fully get what you mean. I know what I said is very wrong and I'm not sure why I did it, probably to get a "laugh" out of my friends or something. Very stupid of me. And yes, my friends are reading this along with me, although I have to admit they said nothing compared to what I did.
As to your question, I do not use this language often at all, I'll be honest it was a spur of the moment and I typed it without thinking of the reprecussions and the word I decided to use.

Good afternoon @chardog144 ,

Surely if you've used this language, it's something in your regular vocabulary, no? It's not something I'd ever use...
Essentially, how are we as staff ever to trust that this kind of language won't be a "spur of the moment" thing again?

Well not only can I promise I won’t say that ever again, but if I do - I’ll once again get a perm ban and you can refuse to unban me. So there’s no chance I’ll be able - even if I wanted to - say the word again.

I lost the login to my other forums account and linked it to the wrong discord - didn’t let me change it so I had to make a new one

what were they? I got locked out of my account so I didn't see any reply to my last unban request.

Alright.

Denied.

Back