What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - charlieb596 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlieb596

Unban Appeal for charlieb596 

In-game Name: charlie benson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199131691045

Ban ID: @@rpuk10323@@

Reason given for your ban: c 2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned for an incident with the police, where I combat logged due to being angry at the roleplay that was taking place. due to my childish and unprofessional approach, I rage quit.

Why should we unban you ?: In all honesty I didn't realize how severe combat logging was as I didn't educate myself upon the rules entirely and I take full responsibility for my actions. over the past few days I have been able to reflect on my past actions and I can now see why I was given this ban. Since doing some more research into roleplay and the servers rules, I now understand the disruption that this can cause for others. during my ban period i have learnt from this mistake and can assure that this will not happen again. I am fully aware of how to roleplay seriously and to comply to the rules. I believe that if I were to come back to RPUK I would be able to prove myself and have good and RP experiences with other RPUK players. Thanks for your time and I hope to be back on the server soon.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

After reading what you had to say, its very hard to believe you as looking into report against you, you have not only combat logged once but did it numerous times though out the situation. Its very hard to believe that you didn't understand that it wasn't aloud as I think anyone that knows what a roleplay server is that they shouldn't combat log especially when your being chased by police.

Anyway you since you have been banned for combat logging this comes with a month cooldown,

You may re-appeal at the end of the month (30/10/2022)

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back