What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - charlieb596 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlieb596

Unban Appeal for charlieb596 

In-game Name: charlie benson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199131691040

Ban ID: @@rpuk10323@@

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned on 9th august 2022 for combat logging whilst in a police chase, this happened because i did not want to get arrested. After waiting for a while i re-joined.

Why should we unban you ?: Since getting banned, I have been playing other RP server's and following the rules because I enjoy playing RP and wanted to wait for an unban. However I did not get as much enjoyment from said servers than this one. I would appreciate being given a second chance as I now know to follow the rules and understand why I got banned in the first place. This is my favourite server on fiveM and I deeply apologise for breaking the rules. If you unban me I can assure you this will not happen again. I also have recently introduced my friend to RP and would love to play this server with him as it has the best RP. As you can see i have been banned for a very long time now and have read the rules, and now fully understand how to RP properly. Please give me the chance, Thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

If this is your favourite server on FiveM, how come you decided to break one of the more serious of rules in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back