What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - charlieb596 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlieb596

Unban Appeal for charlieb596 

In-game Name: charlie benson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199131691045

Ban ID: @@rpuk10323@@

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned on 9th august 2022 for combat logging whilst in a police chase, this happened because i did not want to get arrested. After waiting for a while i re-joined.

Why should we unban you ?: Since getting banned, I have been playing other RP server's and following the rules because I enjoy playing RP and wanted to wait for an unban. However I did not get as much enjoyment from said servers than this one. I would appreciate being given a second chance as I now know to follow the rules and understand why I got banned in the first place. This is my favourite server on fiveM and I deeply apologise for breaking the rules. If you unban me I can assure you this will not happen again. I also have recently introduced my friend to RP and would love to play this server with him as it has the best RP. As you can see i have been banned for a very long time now and have read the rules, and now fully understand how to RP properly. Please give me the chance, Thanks. ( my last appeal timed out as i was afk for a few days) A staff member asked me a question : ''If this is your favourite server on FiveM, how come you decided to break one of the more serious of rules in the first place?'' My answer to this is that i didnt fully understand the seriousness of RPUK and i was new to FiveM at the time. After playing a lot more servers i realised how much i missed RPUK, i now understand the roleplay and rules and they will NOT be broken again. Thanks for taking the time read my unban request and hopefully ill see you in the city soon.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 2 steam accounts? one that i use only for R6 and the other for everything else.  Did i put the wrong one in?

I also hard reset my pc yesterday so I’m yet to download steam to check 

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 2 steam accounts? one that i use only for R6 and the other for everything else.  Did i put the wrong one in?
Can you provide them both, please

yes, but I don’t have the steam I’d for my other account that’s used to R6, do you mind me asking why you need that information? 

do you mind me asking why you need that information? 
Because you're using more than one account on our gameservers, and we only allow one per person.

this is because I switch between accounts and forget to switch back, I didn’t think this would be an issue. all I do is open up steam and then launch Five M. can I remove one? 

@charlieb596Is there any update on the Steam IDs? They should be pretty straight forward to find. If you are unable to find them, let us know.

This unban appeal cannot be processed without them.

Afternoon. Sorry I’ve had a busy weekend doing Overtime work shifts. I take it you just need the IDS, I’ll have a quick look and if I can’t find them I’ll get back to you, thanks. 

I’ve already answered this question 🙂

One account is used for rainbow six siege, and the other is used for all my other games. There is no reason for this, I just did it when I got my first pc a few years ago. 

I’ve already answered this question 🙂

One account is used for rainbow six siege, and the other is used for all my other games. There is no reason for this, I just did it when I got my first pc a few years ago. 
But you've used both Steam accounts on the server and have made multiple characters on each, so this can't be the case. Why is this?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back