What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - charlieb596 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlieb596

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Charlie Benson
Steam ID: 76561199131691045
Ban ID: rpuk10323
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned on 9th august 2022 for combat logging whilst in a police chase, this happened because i did not want to get arrested. After waiting for a while i re-joined. Since my time away from RPUK ive played 100s of hours in RP and realise what i did is wrong and ridiculously unrealistic.
Why should we unban you: Since getting banned, I have been playing other RP server's and following the rules because I enjoy playing RP and wanted to wait for an unban. However I did not get as much enjoyment from said servers than this one. I would appreciate being given a second chance as I now know to follow the rules and understand why I got banned in the first place. This is my favourite server on fiveM and I deeply apologise for breaking the rules. If you unban me I can assure you this will not happen again. I also have recently introduced my friend to RP and would love to play this server with him as it has the best RP. As you can see i have been banned for a very long time now and have read the rules, and now fully understand how to RP properly. Please give me the chance, Thanks. ( my last appeal timed out as i was afk for a few days) A staff member asked me a question : ''If this is your favourite server on FiveM, how come you decided to break one of the more serious of rules in the first place?'' My answer to this is that i didnt fully understand the seriousness of RPUK and i was new to FiveM at the time. After playing a lot more servers i realised how much i missed RPUK, i now understand the roleplay and rules and they will NOT be broken again. Thanks for taking the time read my unban request and hopefully ill see you in the city soon.

I was banned on 9th august 2022 for combat logging whilst in a police chase, this happened because i did not want to get arrested. After waiting for a while i re-joined. My last appeal was timed out as i took to long to reply, my bad!
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited:
Good evening @charlieb596

I hope all is well today :)

As you have had 2 other appeals timed out, this appeal going to be timed out like the other 2?

What high quality roleplay have you been proving on the other servers?

this appeal will be taken very seriously, my other two appeals were timed out as i didnt have access to my pc often to check them.
during my time playing other cities, i have focused on gaining a good reputation for each city ive played on, e.g:
in one of the cities i have played i was a police officer and worked my way up the ranks to become a valuable member of the team, making sure my RP was the best it could possibly be in all situations, as well this i spent over 700 hours in another city and went from being a recruit in one gang to a executive/owner in another. This gang was called the Kray Brothers. we were whitelisted and had over 25 active members. i would love to bring them all to this city and hopefully start off fresh here and work our way up to becoming a well known respected gang. Over this time ive spent being banned on RPUK, i have come to realise that combat logging C2.3 is unfair and provides me an unfair advantage over other roleplayers. I firmly believe this is not acceptable and understand the seriousness of what i did. If you were to give me another chance i can promise you, you wont have a reason to ban me again. I have learnt from my mistakes and will hopefully be able to prove it to you if given another chance.

I also have 2 steam accounts, one is used for R6 and the other for all other games
my main one 76561199131691045 is the one id like to keep. the other, 76561199134549452 is the one i would like deleted please, the reason both accounts have played in this city is because my little brother would sometimes use my second account to play. however i now know that this is not allowed, and this will NOT happen again. Thankyou :)

Locked for 3 days for bumping

i only play on the steam account linked to the RPUK account im using now, the reason i may have played on a different account is because id switch steam to play r6 as my r6 account is on my other steam. then id forget to switch back to my main account, however this issue has been solved and i will only play on 76561199131691045 from now on. The reason i took so long to appeal is beacause i realised how good the rp was here and wanted to learn RP better and gain experience from other citys so i could come back here and not cause a nuisance. I feel well prepared to commit to this city and feel like my roleplay has come a very long way. Im confident you will not see me here again.

How old is your brother? How can we assure only you would have access to the account and play on the server if they are under 18 of course.

Would you and your brother be able to come to teamspeak for a chat to one of the staff members or myself at some point before we do move forward with the appeal?

my brother was 11/12 when he was using my account. (I wasn’t aware he was playing on my account). However I’ve moved out now so he longer has access to my pc. I will be happy to call in teamspeak but not him unfortunately, sorry for the late reply. I didn’t see the message

To escape the police. I wasn’t intentionally trying to ruin the RP, I was playing with someone at the time. (Someone I dont actually know I just met in city) and he told me to fly out, did it because I wasn’t aware of the seriousness off combat logging and at the time didn’t think it was bad (RPUK was literally my first RP server I was a bot at the time) . Now I’ve had hundreds of hours of experience I can confidently tell you that this would never happen again. The reason this may have happened twice was because the police were still waiting for me to come back so I did it again. (Not knowing the seriousness of my actions)

exactly the opposite. If I were to be in a similar situation, I would roleplay the situation out seriously, combat logging wouldn’t even cross my mind. Now I have the experience and have dealt with these situations before I understand how serious it is when rules are broken and how it can affect the city in a negative way. Never would I do this again, I’d just pull over and roleplay the situation out. Which is what I should have done the first time around. I fully understand why I was reported at the time. And hope you will give me a second chance to prove myself!

Good evening @charlieb596

Thank you for your answers and your time in TeamSpeak

Going forward the steam account ending in 452 will be permanently banned due to this being an alt account and the account ending in 045 will be unbanned. I am happy to give you a second chance on this server. Please do not throw this back in my face. Read the rules over again before joining back so you do not end up back here.

Any bans you receive within the next 6 months will bring you back here

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back