What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - CharlieDavies - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieDavies

Unban Appeal for CharlieDavies 

In-game Name: Emillian Rudej

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198996218531

Ban ID: rpuk#3787

Reason given for your ban: Ban reason: G2.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was being far too objective in OOC chat regarding certain situations that were happening with people on Twitch and their viewers, to which I found at the time to my opnion what was stream sniping. I made a status post on the side panel of the forums pinpointing a Twitch of a vago, stating some things about other gangs. Stavik noticed this quickly and made the decision to remove me from the server. Which i commend as I was a loose cannon earlier today.

Why should we unban you ?: In the heat of the moment I felt strongly towards what was happening and I felt cheated, as a result my emotions got the better of me.
I have since had some time to calm down and I realise that both last night and today I flew off the handle a bit, my actions were inappropriate both in the OOC chat and on the forums.
I feel since the 4 weeks of me being here I have become to love the community. I am appreciative of the hard work the staff do on a daily basis and feel the mechanics on the server are nailed down to a tee.
I realise now that perhaps this was not the best way to deal with the situation and I hold a lot of regret for how it all went down the past 48 hours and if I could take it back I would.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I cant help but feel like your unban appeal is laced with sarcasm. You say you have been here for 4 weeks and you already are acting like this? "being a loose cannon" 

What about RDMing people with your last bullets?

What about all the drama you have caused over the forums which staff have had to monitor whilst you were busy throwing your toys out of the pram.

What about the NEW ban you have received for RDM

What about the in game OOC abuse? do you think thats something all these "twitch" streamers would want on there screen whilst playing?

You have been here 4 weeks and have already made this impression. You can spend another 4 weeks deciding how best to write a new ban appeal as you will not be considered until 10/06/2021

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back