What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - charlito - 27/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaK

In-game Name
imaK / Charlito

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
27/11/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Gordon

Reason given for your ban.
2.7 Trolling

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I initially got banned for "trolling" where I slungload cop cars and put them on the roof of a building while I had my allies and gangmates roleplaying distracting the police on the ground while I stole the car.

While that appeal was up a report against me was approved for "low quality roleplay" for an execution I did that was a long back and forth altercation after a gunfight with one of my gangmates, I and every person I have asked do not feel this was low quality roleplay at all.

Why should we unban you ?
Well the ban was for trolling, I do not feel it was trolling the cops as I was performing in a roleplay situation where my friends were distracting the coppers on the ground as I snuck in with the helicopter to steal the car. I think it would be trolling if I randomly started slinging cars, but that was not the case as I had allies and gangmates in the area actively interacting with them.

As for the report I clearly think my execution was of high quality roleplay and I went far beyond the standard for executions on rpuk so I feel the report should not have been approved which derailed my unban appeal.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I and every person I have asked do not feel this was low quality roleplay at all.
The staff team felt this was very poor roleplay. and tbh its not the first time you got banned for poor roleplay. 

I do not feel it was trolling
You only look from your perspective, And that what you only will believe. Its time for you to take responsibility for your actions. 
in a month and half you received 4 bans. 
Whats gonna be different this time? 

The staff team felt this was very poor roleplay.
I don't get it. Why is every other player on the server is allowed to execute with the most basic terms such as "you are going to be executed today, any last words?" or similar and that is considered fine, yet when I have a lengthy back and forth interaction with players explaining why they are being executed its considered low quality?

You only look from your perspective, And that what you only will believe. Its time for you to take responsibility for your actions. 
in a month and half you received 4 bans. 

I don't look from only my perspective nor is my perspective the only one im open to. To this date it hasn't been explained how my situation met the definition of trolling, I was banned on the spot with no discussion or further investigation into what was actually happening.

If you guys seriously think what I did was a low quality execution then 99% of the rebel players on this server should be gone already and I stand by that. Ask any rebel player what their idea of an execution is. It won't be a back and forth interaction most of the time nor will it take as long or as many words as I took in my situation.

Well if its explained to me how any of what I did was in anyway low quality or trolling im happy to concede on these matters and ask for forgiveness, however I've had no explanation despite my clear objection and have only been directed to the appeals section for events that I, and many others agree wasn't against the rules.

The amount of bans and warnings that you have received over the period of about 1.5 years is unimaginably high. You managed to get banned 8 times and received 4 warnings in just 1.5 years of which 4 bans where in 1.5 month. And now you are here attempting to state how you provide high quality roleplay and get banned for it? And on top of that while appealing your 8th ban are causing drama in a status update for no apparent reason? 

You were even given a golden chance by Wilco in which he stated that the next ban within a 6 month time-frame would be a permanent ban without any appeal. You lasted about a week before getting another warning. 

You clearly don't have what it takes to play on roleplay.co.uk. 

Denied - don't bother trying again

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back