What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - chimpppp - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimpppp

Unban Appeal for chimpppp 

In-game Name: kai nakata

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198969929266

Ban ID: rpuk#5047

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was using discriminatory language towards a police officer of words which I did not understand the meaning of.

Why should we unban you ?: I have now read rules and understand them and wish to be a productful member of this server. Also my friends play this server and i wish to join them. I have realised how my actions affect others and will never do it again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @chimpppp

Firstly, I do not believe that you do not know what the words you used meant. 

Secondly, what happened when the staff member pull you to talk to you?

I used the word "mong" which I genuinely didn't know the true meaning of and when he pulled me to talk on top of the stadium i explained this to him the same as i am telling you here. I wont do this again

You were also calling people "Nonces" which is essentially calling someone a paedophile. Now I am assuming that you knew that one. And when the staff member pulled you, you didn't just go on asking them repeatedly if they were a "stormtrooper"?

im new to roleplay i didn't know what was happening at that point when he took me up there I said how are u a stormtrooper i didnt even know what admins were and this was a week ago so i might have used the word nonce which i apologize for

Why did you think it was appropriate to call people that? That kind of language has some very severe connotations behind it.  

Okay well as someone that is quite happy to just throw out derogatory language whenever it suits you and then take the piss out of the people who are actually there to help you. You have showed enough to me of your quality of roleplay.

.. or lack of.. quality.

You can appeal your ban 6 months from your ban date. None of that language mixed with the follow up behavior will be tolerated in this community. 

Denied. Reappeal 31/01/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back