What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - cj19n - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj19n

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: aj knight/tj jones
Steam ID: 76561199278968713
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16480
Ban Reason: c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: hi hope your well
i was banned a month ago for combat logging at the time i had no idea what happened so i looked through rules and spoke to someone and found out i am genuinely sorry i did not mean to fail rp i made a unban straight after and told to wait a month and look at the rules better and i feel like i have.
Why should we unban you: I now know what to not do i do like this server and think it one the only good ones out there and would love to come back and carry on where i started thank you for your time hope you consider my unban appeal.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @cj19n , I hope you're having a wonderful day so far? :)

You've not explained what it was that you did actually do to receive your ban in the first place.
Could you please explain the scenario leading up to it for me please, and why you broke said rule?

hi hope your day been well
The scenario started when i was messing about with someone trying to rob them for one "hit" of drugs as kinda a joke as i was trying to have fun but same time no do too much and he could tell i was kinda just having a laugh and he killed me but it was not a big problem he was laughing at it too as we both tryna stab each other but my pc was just playing up he was taking me pill box and i said im good bro as i just was gonna fly out and try fix my pc and woke up next day to play and i was banned i put in a appeal and was told to wait a month to be honest i dont really rp to mess about i was just trying something new as a laugh to pass time as was waiting to solicitor as that was the pass i was planning to do in this city and was waiting to meet a judge ect i do really mean it when i say i am sorry i know that you lot have to do your job as staff i broke a rule and know i messed up.

Thank you for your reply hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for the response @cj19n !

Did you know at the time of disconnecting whilst downed to fix your PC, that you'd be breaking the server rules?
Why couldn't you have waited the small amount of resurrection time before logging out?

Thanks for the response @cj19n !

Did you know at the time of disconnecting whilst downed to fix your PC, that you'd be breaking the server rules?
Why couldn't you have waited the small amount of resurrection time before logging out?
hi
at the time no as other servers i have played in the past no as the person had no intent to rob me and was willing to take me pill box and i denied it i did not think i was breaking any rules and i am sorry for that but i made sure to not to do anything wrong as in my eyes he did not wanna rob me wanted to take me pillbox i had nothing of value it would be a diffrent story if he was trying to rob me and i f8 i have had some bad pc problems at the time where i be getting fps drops down to 3fps and it was winding me up and i was just not in a good mood over it as i was trying to play i am sorry again and hope for this to be resolved.

Good evening @cj19n , thanks for the response! :)

Why did it take for you to receive a permanent ban to the read over the server rules? Surely you would've had a look over them before playing?

Good evening @cj19n , thanks for the response! :)

Why did it take for you to receive a permanent ban to the read over the server rules? Surely you would've had a look over them before playing?
hi and tbh i went through them but i was only just starting to play this server i was on a other server at same time and was just keeping my head low on rpuk to kinda see if i like it first them was gonna look at them propper but most servers have the same base rules and im a civ just making money i did not spend alot of time in the server and was only starting to enjoy it i thought as long as the scene was over i can leave it was not a active scene

What would you do differently, if landed with exactly the same situation?

if i was in the same situation again i would let the scene end and see the light or be taken pill box to wait to fly out and this aint just for this rule and for any to play it out and make sure to follow the rules.

Hello @cj19n , thanks for the response.

I can see you are an extremely new player, you were only here for a matter of days before receiving a permanent ban.
I'm willing to give you a second chance on the server to prove you're actually here for roleplaying purposes, please do not waste this! :)

As per the FBS, any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back