What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - CJ_ - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ

Unban Appeal for CJ_ 

In-game Name: CJ Tyrrell

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198163672680

Ban ID: CJ#2147

Reason given for your ban: C1.2/C6.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for the comments I made towards Liam and Mystix in Discord back in September.

Why should we unban you ?: The reason I said what I said towards Liam and Mystix was not with the pure intention to disrespect them, it was purely to receive a ban from the community. During that time in September, I had a whole lot going on IRL which played a part in my actions, and one of the IRL issues I was dealing with had ties to RPUK hence my decision to get banned from the community in order to cut ties with that situation and avoid it hindering on my mental health further. The specifics of the situation and what was going on, I have discussed extensively with Stuart (Staff Lead) as the details are personal not only to me but others in the community and would not want it to be read publically for their privacy.

Over the last few months, I have taken the time to deal with what I had going on and work on myself. I have also now overcome the IRL issue which was related to RPUK, which is why I have given it a few months before appealing my ban, as I wanted to make sure that the situation was definitely behind me and I was over it mentally before returning. I guess the real reason behind it was mental health and I'm not at all embarrassed to admit that. But over the last few months I really wanted to fix what I had going on, so did actively seek help which does seem to have made a real positive difference. Again, the specifics of this have been discussed with Stuart.

I really did enjoy being part of the community and I met a lot of good people through RPUK and would really like the opportunity to return. I do strongly believe that I have taken enough time away to reflect not only on the situation that led me to be banned but to reflect on myself personally. As I said above, I really have had a positive change over the last few months and would like the opportunity to return and prove that things have changed for the better since what happened in September.

As I previously stated, I had no ill intent with the comments I made towards both members of staff Liam and Mystix, yeah I will admit we had some issues but I really meant nothing by what I said, I just used it as an excuse to receive a ban as mentioned above and have no bad feelings towards either of them. Whether the appeal is accepted or denied, I would like to offer my apologies to Liam and Mystix for the comments I made towards them and also to anyone else in the community that may have taken offence to anything I said.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I will have a look at this today at some point when I get some time over.

Hello @CJ_

I accept your apology however I do expect nothing like this will happen again.
I can understand your situation as I have experiance my share before and I just wish that you speak to staff if you feel like you are getting to a similar point again so we can avoid things like this.

Thanks both.

As I said, things have changed for the better personally over the last few months so I couldn’t see this being a repeating trend. But if for some reason I did start to feel this way I’ll make sure to communicate with staff. 

Thanks again

Afternoon @CJ_

So having had a look over the appeal both staff members you we're rude to at the time have indeed accepted the apology as a whole. As Mystix said and myself when we had a chat last, You are able to reach out to us should you need anything as mentioned when we talked in TS the other day (We aren't here simply to punish people). I do hope that nothing like this happens moving forth and if you need to take a break then that's fine, No point burning bridges on the way out in that respect.

Following our conversation and posts made here I'm happy to give you another opportunity however I don't want to see a repeat of what happened last time. You will be able to rejoin the discord ect and welcome back!

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back