What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - coleyflower307 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

coleyflower307

Unban Appeal for coleyflower307 

In-game Name: Cole Mcluvin

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199151629904

Ban ID: !!rpuk10139!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I left server mid arrest

Why should we unban you ?: First of all i would like to say i sincerely apologize to all the roleplay staff i know what i did was wrong and there is no excuses for it but i thought the officer said i could deal with it tommorow as i had no time to play as i had to handle something in real life but i now know only to play when i have time and i want to start taking my roleplay serious on ur amazing server and i have read the rules fully this time and now understand them perfectly thankyou for taking time out of ur day to read this forum and i hope i can get another chance on your brilliant server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

bumping appeals such as adding extra comments isnt allowed i believe this is in place so people take time and learn from there mistakes so they can do better on the server

Lets adress how you've acted, you've been extreamly immature towards staff, bumped appeals and disregarded staff advice.
Put some effort in and show us that youre not here to ''play the game'' and actually want to be apart of what makes the community great.

@coleyflower307

First of all i would like to apologize to all staff for the way i have acted i was very immature and bang out of order but i assure u if i get unbanned i will be a really good addition to this great roleplay community in lots of different ways. firstly by adding great roleplay and making lots of new friends and secondly by creating a gang with my friends who are rising to the top of this great rp server and who want to have fun. All i am asking for is a second chance to prove to all the staff i have changed . Lastly thankyou for taking time out of your day to listen to me and hopefully i can prove to u that i have changed for the better 

So what happens the next time you don´t get your way? When you get angry and annoyed? 

i will think before i speak and not act so immature and childish. As i realize all the staff are trying to do is help me have the best roleplay experience i can possibly have 

Find and quote the rule you broke  @coleyflower307and explain in your own words the importance of a rule like that.

c2.3 combat logging it is very important as i broke roleplays rule as i didnt want to go to jail i promise this will never happen again as i understand it ruins peoples rp experience and isnt fair on other players and the last thing i want to do is make this server less enjoyable for other people 

So what about the statements you gave before you combat logged? 

"didn't have time for this" and that his "thing" would "shut off".

So what exactly do you think would be the correct steps if you actually had to log off desperately? 

Since this was your first ban we'll give you another chance, you know what the correct procedures are so i hope we dont get to see you make another unban in the future.
I recommend that you refamiliarize yourself with the entirety of our rules before rejoining the server.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back