What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Colin Forester - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Forester

Unban Appeal for Colin Forester 

In-game Name: Collin Forester

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198121614182

The date you got banned: 09/25/20

Member of the team that banned you: Admin Bowen

Reason given for your ban: Ban Evasion

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for Ban Evading my Main Account with an alternate account whilst my Main Account was Perma Banned which is against the rules.

Why should we unban you ?: It Was stupid of me to ban evade knowing full well that it is against the rules and a banable offence. I thought that my main account would never get unbanned and that was my only option to get back onto the server. I acknowledge that this was a massive mistake as I should have just gone through the unban request system but at the time i didn't think that anything would come of putting a ban appeal in and that it wouldn't change anything. I can see now that this was the wrong way of going about things and I am truly sorry.

I enjoy my time on RPUK servers were i was a member of an up and comming faction/gang at the time. We enjoyed interacting with the community and even managed to get a couple of our members in the mayors office. Time has passed since my Perma ban status which has allowed me to reflect on how i played and what i would do differently if i had the chance to play again. Ive been advertising the server to my friends who have shown an interest when arma next goes on steam sales and it would be fun to play with them. I believe that I have matured from the wrongdoing's of my past and spoken to admins on team speak to gain further understanding. I am asking for another chance to once again be a contributing member to the island community and rebuild our old group from the ground up with new players.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Colin Forester I appreciate you want to return to the server but the rules are in place for a reason, We are more than fair with our unban process and as long as things are not too bad then people will get further chances, ignoring this process and just logging in under a different account is an insult not just to the rules and process but to other players who do not do this and wait for there appeals.

Now let's try again with that chance, I suggest going to read the rules fully before connecting to the server you have already shown disregard with our rules during this process so to ensure you don't pickup a ban within your first weeks back I suggest taking things slowly as a further appeal within a few months of this unban I doubt will go the same way.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back