What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Colin Forester - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Forester

Unban Appeal for Colin Forester 

In-game Name: Collin Forester

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198121614176

Ban ID: C3.0

Reason given for your ban: Advertising C3.0

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe i have been banned due to advertising another GTA RP server. I have mentioned in passing to 2 - 3 close friends from RPUK in private discord dm's that I have been developing a new server with a couple of friends. I cannot recall ever posting this in the official discord or ever tried to persuade people to come over to the other server. I never spammed all members with advertisements about it and never had the intention to purposefully besmudge the RPUK server and community in any way shape or form. I only ever use the discord to post and view in game vehicle listings or catch up with old friends that i have gotten to know through the years with my time as a member of the RPUK comunity weather that being on ALTIS or in LOS SANTOS.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I Should be unbanned because if i have done something wrong it was an accident and it was done without any malicious intent and i am truly sorry for my actions. I can understand my mistakes and learn from them to ensure that this misunderstanding does not repeat itself. I have been a member of the comunity for a long time and I enjoy and value my time as apart of it. I have had many great experiences with other members of the comunity over my time and I oftern use the discord in order to keep in touch as time passes. I have never targeted the server or any individual within with malicious intent or illwhishes. I would appreciate it if I could have a conversation if possible on TS with staff about this issue to clarify so i can be clear on my mistakes and help me learn from this unfortunate situation.

I am truly sorry, thank your for your time.

Collin Forester

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
[...] or ever tried to persuade people to come over to the other server.
[...] and never had the intention to purposefully besmudge the RPUK server and community in any way shape or form.
So, right off the bat your are being dishonest. Both of the above are inarguably false, based on the chat logs I have seen.

I will give you one chance, be honest with us here.

Did you, or did you not, tell RPUK players about the server in an effort to make them interested in it?
And did you, or did you not, also bad mouth the RPUK server when comparing the two?

And if the answer to any of the above is "yes" (which I expect it to be, if you are being truthful), how can you then write the above quotes with a straight face?

The answer to both of those questions is yes. By sending it to 3 people on private dms I was trying to get them to come check out the other server but it wasn't to get them over completely or remove them from rpuk I jist wanted thier opinions on it.

And yes I did say some things which I regret to an individual via private messages about the server and the devs in a bad light which was completely out of order and out of character as an individual.

It is no excuse and I apologise profusely. I was a little bit disgruntled and in a bad head space at the time and was feeling pissed off due to situations the occurred in game. I've been around in the city less due to work and it seemed like I always ran into drama whenever I was in the city.

I apologise again for my actions as they were immature and not thought through at the time as I was done in the "heat of the moment"

A lot of people can be disgruntled with things @Colin Foresterhowever we all know that venting about devs and things only looks bad on you and in this case gets you in trouble. 

I agree that you have been disheartened whilst been on this server for a while now which is a shame because you do have solid RP potential however attempting to take people from this server, which is where they play and are happy to play should not be influenced by you who is "disgruntled". PM's or not, i dont like it. 

I am going to be denying this appeal because i do really think its best for you to take some time away, allow changes to happen and allow yourself to think in a more positive way when you are back. 

Denied.

Re-appeal from 04/11/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back