What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Colin Forester - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Forester

Unban Appeal for Colin Forester 

In-game Name: Collin Forester

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198121614176

Ban ID: C3.0

Reason given for your ban: Advertising C3.0

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/134829-unban-appeal-colin-forester-discord/#comment-773045

This Unban Appeal is in relation to the discord ban linked above. I was banned for advertising and "bad mouthing" the server and staff as i was disgruntled with the way things were going at the time. I understand that my actions were "childish" at the time and i have taken time away from the comunity to have a break from the action. I Believe as stated in the linked ban i could have appealed at the 4th of November but i decided that i would take some more time before attempting a return to the city. I understand why I was banned and I 100% agree with the reasoning and hold my hands up to any wrongdoing and offence i may have caused.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned As i have taken time to reflect on the situation and i have realised that i did not go about things in the correct manor. I have been following the comunity via the forums and have been watching the city progress and develop over the past couple of months binging in some exciting changes to the city.

I believe that my character has room for development in relation to improved RP and that I am hopeful to get back in touch with the many people i have met in this city over the past year or so. I believe since the end of lockdown (covid) I have a better balance now that im back at work as during the lockdown i was in the city most days and that it was a bit too much. I understand the mistakes I have made in the past and am working to ensure that I do not repeat myself.

I would appreciate a chance to prove that I can be a better member of the city and the comunity and help build on the rp i did have in the city.

thank you

Collin Forester

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back