What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Colin Forester - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Forester

Unban Appeal for Colin Forester 

In-game Name: Collin forester

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198121614176

Ban ID: !!rpuk10088!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.7 comments on the queen's passing

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned for making a joke on tweedle or im ooc chat regarding late queen Elizabeth.

At the time of making the joke I didn't realise that it may cause offence which was a lapse in my judgement. I didn't make the joke with malicious intent or to purposely offemd anyone. I see now that its been some time that it probably wasn't appropriate and would be seen as insensitive and I deeply apologise for it.

Why should we unban you ?: I am appealing due to that I genuinely care about this server alot and have spent a large part of my life being apart of the community being altis life or rpuk.

I have met many quality people through this community and have enjoyed seeing the city progress and change over the past years and months. I genuinely believe that rpuk is one of the top fivem servers and offers something different compared to others.

Recently since comming back to the city after a short break I have been trying to get more involved within the community sponsoring events and creating challenges in city for people to win money just to provide something different to take part in.

I try to help and guide newer players in the city when I meet them and give them a helping hand getting started as like someone did for me when I started.

It would be a shame not to be able to return to the city as I would miss the people who make this city and this community what it is. I hope you can find forgiveness for my stupidity.

Thank you

Collin Forester

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You have been with us for many years as outlined both on Arma and now GTA, This overall is disappointing to see happen from someone who has this much time in the community as we would expect you to know better. 

In relation to what you did, Why did you believe this was the correct time to do such a thing? How can we prevent this from ever happening again? 

@Stuart

In hindsight is was not the correct time to make such a joke in all honesty I didn't really think about it at the time in depth which I should have. I should have realised that some people may get offended by such a joke and that was not my intention at all.

I believe I have learnt from this and will draw back onto this situation in future when making jokes to ensure I have thought about the ramifications that it could cause, which will prevent the same situation from repeating.

I am truly sorry for any offence u may have caused during such a sensitive time for people.

Thank you.

Collin Forester

One thing you do need to keep in mind that is was not the time nor the place for such things as due to the news of everything that happened. 

Looking over your record for the last year you've pretty much stayed on the right side of things so for me it's clear you aren't just here to cause issues but to enjoy the experience with others and share that through roleplay with whom you come across. We will chalk this up to a learning experience however if the staff team do events such as these then common sense would apply and should you break such rule in an event as such you will have a hard time trying to return.

As such I'll go ahead and issue you with an unban to return to the community but please keep in mind what I've said. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back