What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Colin_007 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin_007

Unban Appeal for Colin_007 

In-game Name: Colin Sheekey

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198309716701

Ban ID: rpuk#3968

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 & C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: In all honesty I have zero idea what I could have been banned for, Looking at the reasons (C2.2) - (C2.3) I couldn't see why I would be banned.
if someone doesn't mind helping me out to explain in detail what I've done I would appreciate it.

Why should we unban you ?: Feel like I need some more clarification on why Ive been banned

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Does being in a car chase locked in car, then relloging to get out the locked car ring any bells?

Can only apologies, there was no malicious intent behind it, there was only 10 or so minutes left of the wipe and being sat in the car for a few minutes without anyone seemingly on their way, I didn't think it would be that impactful if I where to leave and break the roleplay scenario as I was under the impression it had ended. 

Another factor for me leaving was also because I was unsure whether I would be on for the following wipe, and since I was playing with my friend, wanted to make the most of it. 

Again I can only apologise for my mistake and given the opportunity it wouldn't happen again, now I understand the severity of the consequences, that being a permeant ban. Thanks for spending the time to comment on my thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're locked in a vehicle, I presume because of what happened in roleplay, and instead of getting your friend to lockpick you out or go find a police officer and confess to stealing a vehicle and being locked in it, you decide to abuse the fact that if you logged off and back on you'd be outside of the vehicle... 

You're somewhat new to our server (few months at most)

Did you not read our server rules when joining? 

Why did you show a clear disregard for them? 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back