What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - condes - GTA RP

condes

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Robby Thomas
Steam ID: 76561199237607235
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16365
Ban Reason: G2.4 C1.10 G3.1
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned because some guys took my mate who was down by the hospital into there car and was driving off so i decided to follow them asking them to stop and let my mate go but they wouldn't so I rammed into them to stop, when both of our cars died they got out their car with knifes and machetes, demanding I got out of the car after I refused they claimed I was failing rp and if it was a real situation i would get out of the car which simply isn't true because I would be safe in the car. I knew they were gonna stab me and leave me there so I stayed in the car
Why should we unban you: I really think I didn't deserve my ban as I think the guys who wanted to stab me were failing roleplay, I've been banned before which has been justified but with this ban I don't think its the case
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @condes
Were you not in a discord call with your friend, isn't that how you knew where they were taking your friend?

no I was at the hospital with my mate when he got downed, they said they were gonna help him but drove off with him so I followed them.

Interesting, that's not what I see from the video,

Can you quote the rules you have been banned for and tell me why you think you have been banned for these rules?

Last edited:
Yeah the rules I have been banned for are G2.4 C1.10 G3.1
I think I was banned for these rules because without context it could be seen as I was just trolling by ramming into a car but I was genuinely trying to help my mate as I thought they were probably gonna leave him on a mountain or somewhere, the reason I didn’t get out of the car because they were going to stab me for no reason and probably leave me there too

I mean its clear to me that you were on discord with your friend, so why are you saying you weren't?

Can you tell me what these rules are please, "G2.4 C1.10 G3.1"?

i never said I wasn't on discord forgot to explain that rule sorry . sometimes me and my mates get on discord and play other games together but going on roleplay

yeah the rules are (C1.10) TrollingThe following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on teamspeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP, talking/playing music in the character selection screen.

(G2.4) Value of LifeAt all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

(G3.1) OOC Information Permanent ban Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages.

Good morning @condes ,

Were you or were you not in a Discord call with your friend at the time?

yes I was in a discord with my mates , when I went into server as we were playing other games before hand

Good morning, thanks for the response! :)

So when your friend was downed, and taken elsewhere, had you found him through Discord?

no it happened at the hospital and I was with him when he got downed I saw them pick him up and put him in their car so I decided to follow them

If you could go back to that situation, is there anything that you would change that you done?

I think i would've called the police and let them handle the situation instead of taking matters into my own hands

Is the problem here that you took matters into your own hands, or was it instead the way you conducted yourself?

A bit of both to be honest, i think things got a bit heated towards the end and i said things that i probably shouldn't of said but it was in the heat of the moment

So, should players never take matters into their own hands and always phone the police?

Back