What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - CONNORGORE97 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor gore

Unban Appeal for CONNORGORE97 

In-game Name: CONNOR GORE

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199033599660

Ban ID: !!rpuk11508!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.2 g2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned because i was stupid and i dropped £36.000 from an account that i made randomly on the floor and then on my main acoount i went and picked it up as i have been trying to buy a car this was really just seeing if it worked and i shit myself as soon as it did as i realised i had been stupid and would probably get banned

Why should we unban you ?: well basically i have been struggling for cash and thought i could try that but maybe should of read the rules agin before trying anything i have put alot of effort into my account and i am a police constable i worked hard to get to where i am and have reakky enjoyed the server up to now and its my own stupid fault for doing that im basically asking for a second chance iv learnt my lesson i was stupid and it wont happen again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @CONNORGORE97
Remember, honesty is golden in this community. 

So you randomly decided to drop the money on the floor, went to the location you dropped it off on your main account, picked it up, just to test it out? Just to see if it would work? 
You've been struggling for cash and thought to give this a try? 

Why try it in the first place if you now look back at the effort you put into your police character? 

I'll be eager to hear your reply. 

Yeah basically that I was doing taxis for a little bit to get some cash together and I dunno I kinda thought if I could get the last bit of cash quick I could by the car I wanted there and then I wasn’t sure it would work due to the intense detail in the server and when it did I was shocked but also instantly knew that it was wrong I thought to myself surely that’s not allowed or people would just do it all day long and therefore would have so much money  but it it was too late I had already picked the £36k up and it was in my pocket and cudos to the server because before I could even finish that thought I was banned I was wrong to do this and I deeply regret it as I have really enjoyed my time in the city and feel as if I was just really getting underway with life there 

What would you have done if you weren´t caught and banned? Now, be honest with me please...

In all honesty, I felt guilty right away and I knew what I had done was wrong. I’m kind of glad I got caught because now I see the effect it can have on the role play experience for others if I hadn’t of been caught I probably would have used the money towards my new car I now understand this is wrong and is not the way the game should be played the game helps me a lot to escape the pressure of real life I would be forever grateful to regain access and vow to work hard for things that I would like

Now, what if I told you that an unban would come with the deletion of one of your characters and a full wipe of the other? You would have to start fresh with nothing but your clothes on your back, your phone numbers and your roleplay story. Are you going to try and find another way to min-max and cheat the system?

No that is something that I would have to live with like I said the community helps me a lot and I would be grateful to get back online if I lose all my money that’s cool I will earn it back through legitimate ways will I also lose my job tho? I would really like to remain in the police force 

Quote me the rule you broke and explain, in your own words, why it is in place and what consequences it would have if it was not.

Also, which Character would you like to keep, in case of an unban?

(C2.2) Exploiting - I used a spare character to send money to my main account this is an important rule as it would make the economy in game completely pointless and players would just abuse the ability to transfer cash as I did the rule is there to prompt fair play and an even playing field 

I would like to keep connor gore please if possible 

Very well. 

The wipe of your character has been requested. Once that is done, I will issue an unban. Any ban within the next 6 months will be permanent again and much harder to come back from, do not waste this chance. 

As long as it takes. Unban appeals are the lowest priority... Please be patient and do not reply further to this topic.

Wipe completed.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back