What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - CONNORGORE97 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor gore

Unban Appeal for CONNORGORE97 

In-game Name: CONNOR GORE

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199033599660

Ban ID: !!rpuk11685!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for power gaming when in the PD one of the other officers handed a suspect an ID card to identify himself rather than going down the root of asking questions to clarify his identity the gu however had no clue what his name was and was banned from the server although i understand in the instance he was trolling in the future it genuinly may be sombody who is being difficult and providing good RP it would then be are job to deal with it properly which i did try to do i asked for CID on the radio to see if i could get sombody to take the fellas prints to see if he was in the system however due to some miss communication as the cells was almost full the officer taking the prints though i was asking for prints to be added however i was not i wasnted to take his prints to see if we knew of him in the police records but this didnt happen due to misscomunication and staff had to step in to get the officer taking the prints to stop and tell us the system wasn't working.

Why should we unban you ?: i was involved inthe powergaming yes i accept that although i was not the instigator that dosent matter i still partaked in the rp i did try to correct the situation by calling for cid and getting his prints taken not added this was where it was misscomunicated in futer i should be clearer with my instructions and also if i see something like this happening step in and rp the situation out the correct way rather than play along after having a lengthy talk with stuart one of the staff leads i understand the points he made and agree with him i belive the whole situation comes down to misscomunication between me and a few of the officers in the station and i need to work on that as i was not fully up to speed with the situation as juyst prior i had to 'take a nap' in future i will not get involved in rp im not fully up to speed with unless i have to im sorry for my actions and i have learnt my lesson in the god chat i had with stuart however i understand i still need to submit a report in line with the fair ban system im still new to the server and rp all together i have so much more to give and i will endevour to do so should i be unbanned

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

sorry i just wanted to add at the time of getting the guys prints taken i wasent fully aware of how the fingerprint system worked in game all i knew was if he had benn in before then he should have been in the system so thats all i was looking for i was asked if he had id on him and i said hes been given an id card which  is obviosly the power gaming part 

You managed to stay off a ban after being unbanned for a whopping 12 days. 
We're not going to entertain an unban appeal each two weeks, since you've only just came off a permanent ban, I'm going to ask that you wait at least 1 month until appealing this ban. 

Denied - Can appeal 10/03/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back