What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Coozer - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coozer

Unban Appeal for Coozer 

In-game Name: Ju -Long

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198202314056

Ban ID: !!rpuk8418!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.2, G1.7, C1.7

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned due to my own carelessness and being too focused on that current situation and not the overall outcome. to be more specific i was banned for me shouting "get words" i know its very poor, but remember my ban just before that was for the complete opposite reason, in no way am i saying this gave me justification to do this but it was playing on the back of my mind and to be honest i panicked, i wanted to ensure people had spoken to the police before a shot had been fired so that's why i shouted "get words" what i should have done is stayed calm, pulled people away from the situation and gone from there.
but i didn't and it lead to a shootout with the police there and overall my ban. 

Why should we unban you ?: I believe i should be unbanned due to the fact I know what I did was wrong, I see my mistake and I will take it all into account going forward if I was to be allowed to come back, I have been part of this community for close to 7 years now and I have met many friends most of them still being part of rpuk and I still want to continue to play with them and do better, with my ban came my removal from the head of Triads and in some ways it was kind of a relief, I've always said if I could i would like to maybe focus on police more but i couldn't due to my position in Triads, if i am to return you would see the old Ju -Long return when i play the char, the Ju -Long that made people laugh and was someone that the staff/Management team wanted to show off/be a more prominent member of RPUK. I do fully regret not only my choice of words that i used in that situation but the choice i made to fight there it was a bit of a hectic situation where i had to make at call on what to do and at the end of the day i made the wrong call from the RP standpoint. I would also like to say sorry for what has happened and the way it happened, it was not my intention and i fully regret my actions

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been part of this community for close to 7 years now
Yet here we are with an appeal for focusing more on "gunplay" then roleplay. For someone who can actually provide quality roleplay you have let your standards slip quite alot recently. 

Honestly your excuse for this is appalling using a pervious ban playing in your mind to make sure "words" was exchanged before getting into a gunfight was the downfall of Arma RP and now we have people doing it on fivem, are people really that hellbent on getting into gunfights we are seeing people go down this style of interaction again?

As a gang leader, as someone who has been here a very long time I expected better, now I am hearing more members of the people that you led going down the same route of providing little to no RP just to get into a gunfight. You was in that role as you could lead by example at times you did, I myself witnessed you do some great roleplay but when you start declining and doing stuff that you shouldn't people will copy you as you are the "leader"

Unfortunately I can't ignore this recent decline in the roleplay you have been providing and been involved in. I believe it's best for you to take a break as when you see the amount of warnings / notes and bans getting more frequent like yours have then somethings not quite right. 

I am going to be denying your appeal. You can reappeal in 3 months. (18/7/22)

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back