What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - coralcypress - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

coralcypress

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Unban Appeal for coralcypress 

In-game Name: Xantos Warner

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198395644469

Ban ID: !!rpuk13162!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to joining the police 1 month before I turned 18 in February of 2021.

Why should we unban you ?: I have always provided a high amount of roleplay throughout my time on the server, I have no excuse for joining before I turned 18 and I should have never done it, I highly regret that and fully understand the reason I was banned, but as I said I have always provided the best roleplay possible throughout my time on this server, I have made this stupid mistake and I understand if there is any distrust in myself now, but I promise I will never lie again as this was very stupid for me to do, and I honestly can give no reason or excuse behind me doing this. I am 19 now and have matured massively since this, and if I do get unbanned, I will always stick to the rules no matter what I have done after this incident. I truly am sorry and genuinely do understand why this has happen, and I can only ask for forgiveness and hope I am able to return to roleplay.co.uk

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back