What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Corkey Bucjek - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Corkey Bucjek
Steam ID: 76561198072801903
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16170
Ban Reason: c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: Hello staff/admins.

Due to the ban reason it is to do with Combat Logging. This was done on the 19/02/2024. In all honesty i cant remember why i left the server but it would of been for a good reason. I have only just logged back onto my account due to not being on the Pc for a while and noticed i have been perma banned.

I believe i was banned because one of my friends who is also on the server was driving around and went into a gang area at high speed and hit one of the gang vehicles. (no one was injured) he then carried on driving around which then the gang members caught up with us ramming into our car and then held guns to our heads and ordered us to leave the vehicle. (which we did and complied to all roleplay rules) they then took us to the pier took all of our stuff and threw us off. i had just been shot in the head through the car window along with my friends. so i couldn't say much after this was done.. for quiet obvious reasons...

I was left in the sea drowning, i was sat there quiet some time to continue the roleplay scenario but i had ran out of time as i had to leave the server. which now i have only just logged back onto my PC to find i have been perma banned for this.
Why should we unban you: I have been on this server for many many years now, participating in many roleplay scenarios which i thoroughly enjoy. i understand that i should of waited it out for the NHS to arrive but i just ran out of time due to IRL commitments. i had no intentions to exploit any of the rules in this case (C2.3) this has always been my go to server where i have spent many hours talking and roleplaying with various people.
If i had known i wouldn't of been in the car i should of left the city before anything like this happened. i tried my very best to participate in as much roleplay as i could.

I understand the rules in which you are keeping too and if everyone did this it would be a shambles, players are follow the correct procedures when down or dying i understand this. Combat logging can ruin the RP experience, i didn't intend to do this on purpose.

I hope to hear back from you.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Corkey Bucjek , I hope all is well! :)

In all honesty i cant remember why i left the server but it would of been for a good reason.
It can't have been that good of a reason if you cannot remember it?

i was sat there quiet some time to continue the roleplay scenario but i had ran out of time as i had to leave the server.
How about we try again? You were downed by an M1911 pistol and logged out 4 minutes later - You hadn't been there for quite some time.
I'd also like to mention you were not dumped in the water, you were in Sandy Shores upon disconnect.

Hi,

In all honesty I thought I was dumped in the water under a bridge no? I don’t recall being at sandy but if I was then I’ll take that on the chin.

We all have life’s and sometimes you need to just jump off. In all my role playing time I have always played out the role play and gone all the way to what ever happened. (Being kidnapped, arrested etc)

If I was given a second chance I would always make sure I can carry out the role play situations no matter what happens.

Hello @Corkey Bucjek ! :)

If I was given a second chance I would always make sure I can carry out the role play situations no matter what happens.
You've put in your beginning sentence that we all have life's, which I do understand. But if you're telling me you needed to log out because we "All have life's", how can you then assure me in your next sentence that you're going to carry out the roleplay?
Surely no circumstances have changed, right?

Hello,

I will always ensure I have nothing planned for the day before joining the server this is what I meant by this. Which I normally do when I join but on this occasion I had to leave.

Apologies again.

Hello, @Corkey Bucjek !

Essentially we all have points on the server to which we need to log out whilst in an active situation.
If this is to happen, which it likely will to you again at some point, what are the steps you will take before doing so?

Hi, if there is a scanario that I get into where I have to leave the “role play” all of a sudden I would take session heads / or names of the people in the situation before hand. I can message in ooc to resume role play.

For instance, if I was arrested and taken to the cells, then whilst in the cells I had to leave all of a sudden I would have the officers name/session head. When I rejoin I can ask for the officers who was dealing with me and carry on with the role play.

Thanks

Hi, yes if I needed to leave urgently I would say to who ever I’m role playing with that I have to leave the city and explain to them about resuming once I’ve rejoined. Also type in OOC for records.

Good evening @Corkey Bucjek!

Surely you would've done some digging into this, and read back over the rules before making your appeal?
I've had to being digging in separate responses to gather which steps you'd take if placed into a situation such as this again.

You've also not mentioned that you'd notify staff?

Correct procedure would be;
Make others around you aware in OOC you need to log off, see if they acknowledge it.
Alternatively attempt to make staff aware via OOC methods.
Open a Discord ticket to inform staff of your disconnect reason.

Understood. I did mention to type in OOC and of course I would make sure everyone involved had seen this so I’m not leaving like I did before. If this ever was going to happen again I’d make sure I follow all of the correct precedures for everyone to be notified on what the situation is. Again I apologise for my actions. I enjoy every second I’m on this server if that is making new friends or just hanging around chatting to people.

You mentioned at the beginning of this appeal that you logged out after being dumped in an ocean, I've given you a completely different scenario to what was mentioned.

Is this another time you've combat logged that we need to be made aware of?

Correct, I believe I was put in the boot of a car so I didn’t have much idea where I was. It was all black.

There has been no other times that I have combat logged only on this occasion.
I have also been playing other role play servers so this is maybe where I’m getting mixed up. But they have all been very childish and no role play involved.

Good evening @Corkey Bucjek

I hope all is well today :)

We have had to dig and ask questions to find that you you combat logged another time in the past, how can you assure us this will not happen again given that it has happened twice?

Hello,

After the ban I’ve realised that combat logging ruins the role play experience, mainly for other players not just myself. I have learnt my lesson to carry out the full role play scenarios as this is what it’s all about to have fun and role play with other people. Not being able to jump on the server and go round chatting to people who I’m friendly with has been abit rubbish and I don’t want this to happen again.

Like I mentioned before if I ever get into a situation like this again I will do all I can to notify everyone involved.

Good evening @Corkey Bucjek ,

The last time you were spoken to by staff was back in 2021 & this is currently your second ban on record (I do hope it remains this way).
From what we've seen through this appeal, I'm happy to give you another chance on the server to prove yourself as a decent roleplayer!

Please do not waste this chance, any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent as per the FBS.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back