What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - cursing - 01/10/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursing

In-game Name
Oldjohn

Steam ID
Soon

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
I don't remember

Reason given for your ban.
Insulting on forum

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I'm not oldjohn, I speak for him because he got community ban and he cannot get on site, all our team did few mistakes, all the rest got banned 6 months, we are now able to play again and we want to try play again there if oldjohn can play with us too.. He was really upset and he did what he did but after soo long time he is ready to ask from this server and staff the chance to play again .

He get perma banned for insulting on forums after his ban from the game for my own fault,getting upset is not something good agree with you, and i told him that he did a big mistake but we are humans , getting things wrong is in our DNA and i don't think there is one person that is perfect , and you believe that too that's why you give the players the ability to make ban appeals , the thing that matters to us is that we have and we improve everyday , we don't stay the same persons even in game 

Why should we unban you ?
oldjohn banned not for something he did , but because he wanted to play again but he could because we was always in "under review situation" he/we was more time on forums explain what we did rather playing on server , part of this problem was ours because we cannot defend our self's properly because we don't know very good English , we cannot explain from our side what happened with our first report or why i get banned for reporting one person for getting the rules broken or why old john banned for killing the cop since was MY FAULT and not oldjohns..

we was doing role-play bank heist and i shoot first because cops get on the bank with weapons out and the first bullet was shoot from me and this started one chain reaction from rest of group and oldjohn killed the cop and banned or get last warning i don't remember , i tried to explain that was my fault and not old johns , this made him mad very mad because we felt unable to defend our self's , we wanted to play a nice role play heist , WE LOVE ROLE PLAY and with our first try AGAIN we find our self's on forums for explain why we broke the rules for one mistake I DID AND NOT MY GROUP , from our side we was like under review every 1 day , even if we wanted to understand or try to tell the community and staff members that we are not that bad we could not... because we cant speak properly English and because not all staff members give us the chance to do it.. old john banned because he could not play again and cannot explain what happened and i  was banned for revenge report( asked staff member for his opinion first before report him) for one guy that broke the rules and report me fist, And i still dont know why the hell was banned anyway xD nevermind this is gone now..just please think about getting oldjohn unbanned and if you do that please allow my group to play and give us time to explain our self's with tolerance once we are reported again.. we never broke serious rules in game like rdm vdm racism etc.. our 2 reports was 100% very hard to explain our selfs and we had no time to explain , we was recording everything in game and asking other players how to play properly in this server and we was listening and learning day per day to be more efficient with all the rules and not just rdm vdm rules, i call this progress and will of staying there , and trying for the best all this matter for your please consider of giving my group the ability to try again in your server..

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but appeals in name of other persons, We dont allow. 
There is a procedure for people who are community banned. 
He should make a new forum account, With Name-Unban. 

DENIED , 12/01/2020

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back