What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - dally96 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dally96

Unban Appeal for dally96 

In-game Name: Connor Dally

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198880734854

Ban ID: !!rpuk13049!!

Reason given for your ban: c.2.3 g3.5 g3.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: . what can i really say my actions were out of order, how things went about and turned out its been nearly a year and being in other cities i have always questioned myself on why i acted the way i did.
i should not have combat logged when in the scene but i did load back up straight away and faced the consequences.

the G3.5 i was just annoyed on what happened when a sports car was chasing us up a side of a mountain and we was in an off road vehicle i just got annoyed and angry that when i reported this nothing happened.

G3.2 i dont quite understand nor remember as it was a long time ago i have re read through the rules and understand that this cannot stand.

Why should we unban you ?: To be honest when i first joined the server i was new to the rp scene ie didnt know how to act etc. playing in a few cities and becoming pd and nhs i have definitely realised its a lot more interesting and for me to come back after nearly a year shows that i have taken time to think about everything and take everything into consideration!

what happened was wrong and i tottally understand that and hold my hands up and take it on the chin but id really like to come back to the city and show you how much ive changed in the grand scheme of things

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
look i understand back then i did lie to try get back in but that was now back in june, if i wasnt serious and wanting to come back i wouldnt have taken the effort nor time to try get unbanned 7/8 months later. i combat logged but came straight back in. im not sure why i did lie then 'upset' 'angry' im not sure  but my hands are up and i want to prove that i am serious about it. yes i get i shouldnt have and it probably wont help me now but thats the truth and hope we can work this out. 

Are we still in breach of GDPR for tracking when you join/leave our gameserver?

absolutely not. i did research. i joined a server and learned alot about scripts and admin things and understand that you need them for instances like this not to necessarily catch people out but proof going forward.  

hi, any update?
There's not, if there was it'd be here. This is however in breach of the appeal guidelines so this appeal will be locked for 3 days.
Appeals are our lowest priority, they'll be responded to in due time.

Good afternoon @dally96

I hope all is well today :)

You say you got annoyed/ upset/ angry, what is to stop you from acting out anger again if you were to be given a second chance?

Hello Jessie,

i have taken time to reflect on my actions in rp and gave another try to get unbanned from this city. Knowing what i do now compared to then is a lot more in detail, in furture any problems going forward for whatever reason may arise i will simply open a ticket and go from there. like i said previously i have had more and more experience in the world of rp and know now how to and how not to act and my actions were far from where it should have been. i can apologise for that and would like the opportunity to show you that i can rp. i take full responsibility and know what has occurred is wrong and against all areas in which it states.

You don’t need experience in the world of RP to not lie to us then take the supposed high road when called out for it.

Your attitude in your last appeal leaves a sour taste and to then try to accuse us of breaking the law because we identified you were lying is just absolutely unacceptable.

This is an adult only server, as such we expect people to behave like adults. How can you assure me this is how you’ll act from now on?

The only way to get round this is monitoring me or some sort to prove to you this, I can’t apologise anymore than I have.

I understand what done and said was bang out of order I’ve said i take full responsibility and want to build a bridge but I can’t do it on my own you guys have to meet me half way too.

For me to come back nearly a year later to try an appeal this says something doesn’t it? That I am sorry for what occurred I’ve admitted to things and the only way forward from here is if I get given a 2nd chance to prove to you what I can do in the city.

Good afternoon @dally96

Can you please walk me through the situation that lead to your ban and why you believe it resulted with you receiving this ban

Sorry, haven’t been on my pc and I’ve been working.

To my knowledge obviously happened nearly a year ago now, I know some parts leading up to and why such as I combat logged but flew straight back in to try and fight my corner but obviously that didn’t result in that favour.

I was annoyed and rightly so when others were breaking rules and nothing coming of it so I acted out which I shouldn’t have the way I did.

I understand my actions were against the rules and I let down not only you guys but myself.

I hope this can be resolved but in the case it doesn’t i just want to apologise regardless of what happens.

Good afternoon @dally96

I hope all is well today

Looking back at what happened, you went down on one character, logged out and logged back in on another character. Yourself and your friend went to the airport to steal a jet and fly it in to the location where your first character went down. Just before the jet crashed you both jumped and went down on the road. You were pulled to the roof by staff for a chat to which then you disconnected. Why did you disconnect when you were pulled by staff?

You say you acted out of anger due to others breaking rules, just because you believe somebody has broken a rule it does not give you permission to break a rule in return. So if you were to be unbanned how can we trust that you will not act out of anger again if a situation does not go your way?

Even during your last appeal you have not made the best of impressions, saying we have breached GDPR because we hold connection logs. So why should we give you another chance on this server? What roleplay can you offer to this server and community?

Ahh yes correct that did happen, I’m not sure why I flew out and flew straight back in but I did to try and resolve it but when we was trying to talk we just got shut down so obviously anyone is going to be annoyed by it.

Yes I understand you cannot fix a bad situation with a bad situation.

It just seems we’re going around in circles here I’ve been through this a couple times with multiple people and said I understand what I have done, apologised and read the rules properly and know how to act going forward, the only way to resolve this is by either unbanning and monitor me going forward or it just gets left at this. It’s been nearly a year now and still trying to get unbanned now shows that I would love this to happen if we can get around it.

Good afternoon @dally96

You're right in one thing, this is indeed going around in circles. You have broken rules on our server and have come to this section for the 3rd time to try and be unbanned. It is not for you to say or decide how the appeal will go. On all of your appeals you have tried to lie, dance around the truth and have tried to flip things when evidence was mentioned to you.

I have been giving you chances to not only take accountability but to also act mature enough to answer questions. If you wish to dance around the questions that is more than fine but then I do not need to entertain this appeal any longer.

If you wish to appeal again you can appeal in 1 month time (28/04/2024)

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back