What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dan hancok - GTA RP

Dan hancok

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Dan hancok 

In-game Name: chewis mannoly

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199486066064

Ban ID: !!rpuk12951!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: coming offline mid role play

Why should we unban you ?: i had an electrical socket arc in my home which lead me to have no power in my home until 8:00am this morning i tried to log on the roleplay app on my phone to let you now but it never loads , hench i had to wait until my power was back on

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon @Dan hancok

If what you are saying is true, why did you not reach out through the proper means by opening a ticket on discord and informing staff?

It all seems a bit convenient that you would lose power after being downed dont you think?

Remember honesty is the best policy when it comes to unban appeals.

Hi siren

will all respect my socket made such a flash that in the moment this never even crossed my mind

which I found out in the morning that the ark caused my main fuse to the house to burn out 

I apologise and and agree in what your say it does look convenient but it honest Did happen 

i want to reach out once i logged on in the morning to find that I was band but under one of the rules it said that I’m not allowed to get in contact with anyone staff via rp and discord I felt I had no choice but to wait patiently 

Hi, 

have you had time to think on this as I’ve been banned for 9 days now for something that was out of my control I apologise for not reaching out through the proper means and will do so if I ever have any problems in the future!

over the time I’ve been banned I’ve gone through the rules repeatedly to make sure this is to never happen again for any reason as I have throughly missed the community and would very much like to stay a part of it!

i understand that I shouldn’t keep replying and I wouldn’t normally but as I’ve been banned for 9 day for something that wasn’t intentional! I’m worried that everything I've put the hours in to like asset are gonna get taken away from me for not paying bills

kind regards 

chewis

I don’t believe for a second that you had an electrical fault.

You were caught for your In RP issues, and once caught you magically and coincidentally disconnected from the server.

You have 100% been banned for something you have done, let’s not try pass the blame onto other things. If your house gets taken from you due to lack of paying tax, that is no one’s fault but yours.

How can we trust you back on the server if you cannot follow the simple unban guidelines of not bumping your appeal as well as following the rules of this server?

Combat Logging bans come with an automatic one month cool-down, you may appeal your ban 31/06/23

When you are eligible to appeal, I’d recommend telling the truth rather than keeping up this lie.

Back