What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dan hancok - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan hancok

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Dan hancok 

In-game Name: Chewis mannoly

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199486066064

Ban ID: !!rpuk14302!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.8

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for fail driving in a police chase

Why should we unban you ?: Hi hope you are well,

First of all I’d like to apologise for the fail driving as I understand that this can ruin other people’s roleplay .

I honestly didn’t mean to jump the roof of the house but I hold my hands up that I did try to jump the hedge as seen in the clip my back wheel hit the hedge and sent me up in the air, i was as surprised as the officer was.
I’m not lying to cover my self as I have learnt from my previous ban that lying will not get me anywhere. This driving will not happen again and I’m truly sorry if this ruined anyone rp

We continued to rp on and he took me to the station where he gave me 4 points on my license and a 20k fine

Once again I sincerely apologise and hope you will let me in your server to continue to make friends and prove that I can be trusted

All the best

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there. 

How can this ruin other people's roleplay? 
Please go in depth about why you've been banned for this, explain your situation, your thought process, what would you do differently? 

Morning, it would ruin peoples role play because it was and unrealistic jump , jumping roofs like this would never happen in real life therefore it should happen here, it was unfair as they would never be able to follow.

I thought that because my bike was smoking if I could get over the hedge it would give me enough time to either repair my bike or get a head start on foot.
I really enjoy this server and know what it’s like to come across people that do stupid things as it can take the fun out of scenarios and I never wanted to be that  guy. Going forward I’d think more before I make my actions and take in consideration other people and their roleplay. I did stay around on the day because of this reason  rather than running but the jump should never of happened in the first place. I will drive more sensibly in the future.

Good evening @Dan hancok, I hope all is well.

Even if it was not intentional for you to end up on the rooftop, you've still aimed directly at a bush in attempt to stunt jump over this and hit the ground below knowing full well that officers would not be able to follow you.

Am I going to be able to trust that if we let you back into the server we won't stumble across anything such as this again?
This is now your 3rd ban on the server and it's becoming more frequent that we're seeing your name pop up.

Hi danoo,

yes jumping the bush at the time I didn’t see anything wrong with until I’ve looked back and reflected on my actions, my thought process was that because it’s only a small hedge it would be possible to do it in irl but this is not how the jump went!

i want you to be able to trust me and I want to become more known round the city but not for breaking rules but for my roleplay, I apologise to the officer on the day of  incident and staff as it  was never intentional and won’t happen again. I’ll use my head before pulling stunts like this in the future 

I spend a lot of time on your server and don’t want my actions stopping me from being able to speak with friends and make knew ones 

Good afternoon @Dan hancok,

I am willing to give you what is now a third chance on the server.
Your name is frequently popping up now and not in a good light, I am in hope that you have managed to now learn from the many mistakes you've made and move forward.

I hope to see you return with some quality roleplay behind you, not a win/loss mentality. 
Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will land you straight back onto this section of the forums and we will likely not be interested in entertaining the appeal for a while.

Here's your chance, please don't mess it up! 🙂

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back