What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - dan497 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan497

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Dan Morris
Steam ID: 76561198105731830
Ban ID: rpuk15359
Ban Reason: G2.9, c2.2, g3.5
Why do you think you were banned: Transferring one characters money to another
Why should we unban you: So I didn’t have an understanding of the rules when I first started playing because like most people I just wanna get in and start playing. It was my first time experience in role-play and I very much enjoyed it. I’ve done it in the past on different games, I have taken plenty of time to realise my mistakes and Review the rules and read them back to front. I would like an opportunity to rejoin and start playing after several months without playing the game in general. I feel like I can be a good part of community and fitting with in the rules and stick to them. I feel like I have served my time, and regrettably should not of done what I did, but unfortunately I did it I can only say sorry for doing it and that nothing like that or any other rule breaking will happen again. I will just like a an opportunity to come join the server again and fit in with the community and play part in it. When I was in the community playing, I was helpful. I was always kind to everyone come across and help people get on their feet by helping them out with how jobs worked where to get things and so forth. So hopefully you can see that I’ve taken time to ponder on my mistake and understand that rule breaking will be not tolerated. I very much regret doing it and wish I could get the time back and have been still playing on the server.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You were previously denied, twice, for lack of effort. To be honest this appeal doesn't instill me with much more confidence. However, it's at least better than your last one so I'll bite.

Please answer the following:
  1. Why did you decide to take the easy route, is this something your normally do?
  2. Why do you think you deserve a second chance here, what can you bring?
Please know, doing what you did is not bannable purely because it gives you an unfair advantage, if everyone did it we'd have an economy that was ruined. It's damaging to the server as a whole and everyone who plays. I say this to highlight that'll not be easy for you to come back, so please put some time and thought into your responses.

You were previously denied, twice, for lack of effort. To be honest this appeal doesn't instill me with much more confidence. However, it's at least better than your last one so I'll bite.

Please answer the following:
  1. Why did you decide to take the easy route, is this something your normally do?
  2. Why do you think you deserve a second chance here, what can you bring?
Please know, doing what you did is not bannable purely because it gives you an unfair advantage, if everyone did it we'd have an economy that was ruined. It's damaging to the server as a whole and everyone who plays. I say this to highlight that'll not be easy for you to come back, so please put some time and thought into your responses.
Well, to be honest with you, the reason why I took the easy route is because I thought I can get a quick bit of money to help me in the game and to buy a few things I wanted. I was totally unaware that it was a ban able offence because I didn’t read the rules, because like most people I just wanted to get into the game I was excited to play because I have never played a role-playing Game like this before, so intense on PC before and I had so much information from a few friends that have played on the server so I had very big positive information.

What I can bring to the server is probably minimal, because I’m only one person. If I do manage to be able to get on the server again and play, I would have to look at what roots I can take within the game and what updates have been made since our last played. I mean my original plan was to start up, biker crew become a bit of a rebel crew and try and rival all the other biker cruise eventually, but it never really kicked off because I got banned. I had one or two people that was with me playing. I don’t know what’s happened to them so not really sure where it was going but if I get back into the game and if I get back on the server I will look to find myself a way to join in with the community and continue helping people and being a bit of a menace to be honest when it comes to being polite to most people, but being sly on the other hand, a bit of a Two-Face role to be honest.

I’ve said in the past, I haven’t actually played any other role-play server due to the high vibes from this one. It’s very well balanced and thought out and when I’ve gone onto other servers there is just nothing like this one. Yes okay, you can say this is a bit of bum licking but it’s not it’s the very much truth I’ve played other servers for about maximum 20 minutes and then come off because they are nothing compared to your server. To be honest with you. I would’ve accepted the band and moved on if I would’ve found another server, but I never did and I miss playing GTA in general and if I’m going to play it I wanna be able to play on your server so therefore if I don’t get my van lifted I will just continue not playing The game.

So the reason as why you should let me play is because I’ve understanding of the rules and I’ve also read over them a few times to familiarise myself with the rules because if I was ever to be let back on the server I don’t want to be breaking the rules I do consider myself a very good role-playing person as I enjoy it very much and sort of get into the mood and the vibe. To be honest, I’m not sure what else I could say to show that I have learnt from my mistakes. I’ve been as honest as possible after my first two attempts at trying to get this van lifted honestly didn’t give too much effort into trying and when I got shut down I gave up on the second attempt, but enough said I appreciate your time to respond to me and your feedback. If you find that my response is not good enough appreciate your time for reading it.

Well, to be honest with you, the reason why I took the easy route is because I thought I can get a quick bit of money to help me in the game and to buy a few things I wanted. I was totally unaware that it was a ban able offence because I didn’t read the rules, because like most people I just wanted to get into the game I was excited to play because I have never played a role-playing Game like this before, so intense on PC before and I had so much information from a few friends that have played on the server so I had very big positive information.

What I can bring to the server is probably minimal, because I’m only one person. If I do manage to be able to get on the server again and play, I would have to look at what roots I can take within the game and what updates have been made since our last played. I mean my original plan was to start up, biker crew become a bit of a rebel crew and try and rival all the other biker cruise eventually, but it never really kicked off because I got banned. I had one or two people that was with me playing. I don’t know what’s happened to them so not really sure where it was going but if I get back into the game and if I get back on the server I will look to find myself a way to join in with the community and continue helping people and being a bit of a menace to be honest when it comes to being polite to most people, but being sly on the other hand, a bit of a Two-Face role to be honest.

I’ve said in the past, I haven’t actually played any other role-play server due to the high vibes from this one. It’s very well balanced and thought out and when I’ve gone onto other servers there is just nothing like this one. Yes okay, you can say this is a bit of bum licking but it’s not it’s the very much truth I’ve played other servers for about maximum 20 minutes and then come off because they are nothing compared to your server. To be honest with you. I would’ve accepted the band and moved on if I would’ve found another server, but I never did and I miss playing GTA in general and if I’m going to play it I wanna be able to play on your server so therefore if I don’t get my van lifted I will just continue not playing The game.

So the reason as why you should let me play is because I’ve understanding of the rules and I’ve also read over them a few times to familiarise myself with the rules because if I was ever to be let back on the server I don’t want to be breaking the rules I do consider myself a very good role-playing person as I enjoy it very much and sort of get into the mood and the vibe. To be honest, I’m not sure what else I could say to show that I have learnt from my mistakes. I’ve been as honest as possible after my first two attempts at trying to get this van lifted honestly didn’t give too much effort into trying and when I got shut down I gave up on the second attempt, but enough said I appreciate your time to respond to me and your feedback. If you find that my response is not good enough appreciate your time for reading it.
Well, I must say it's nice to see the effort put in to this one, thanks for that.

You touch on a couple of different routes for you within the server, should you be unbanned. I'd like to hear some more on this.
What plans do you have for characters and their stories on the server?

You also say you haven't played many other servers for the almost 6 months you've been banned, what have you been doing?

I also want to make it clear that if you are unbanned it'd come with a mandatory complete wipe. You would get to keep one character, which would be wiped, the rest would be deleted. Before we continue further, do you accept this?

Honestly to where my character will go and do I don’t really know because I am not in that mindset and in the game once I’ve been playing for a couple of days then I will know a bit more about the server and what it has to offer from previous experience, and then I can plan my route of what I want to do. As like I said I haven’t played GTA at all other than 20 minutes to 30 minutes on some other servers that were just not for me. I tried to find a role-play server similar to your own server and unfortunately there is nothing like your server, so as I said in the past, if I am not unbanned, I will unfortunately continue not playing any servers of GTA.

But as for other games I’ve been playing, it would be games that I’ve been playing with other friends like bannerlord online, naval action and dayz where I’ve experienced a lot of role-play due to the variety of servers, they supply. Of course a few other different games as well.

Well, it is very unfortunate that my characters will be reset due to. I put all my effort into my character. And all the work that I did into the character was without the breaking the rules and worked really hard to get where I was. I never got to use any of the money that are transferred from other characters so anything on my current character with everything on it that I was using was all my hard work before I got ban, but if that is the case and not just the money taking off the character. Then I will happily accept if it gets me unbanned, but it will be a bit of a pain of a grind again I know that much but I will accept my consequences have actions, and if that’s what you see fit to do and lift my ban and reset all my characters then so be it. Thank you for a reply and your time once again.

Honestly to where my character will go and do I don’t really know because I am not in that mindset and in the game once I’ve been playing for a couple of days then I will know a bit more about the server and what it has to offer from previous experience, and then I can plan my route of what I want to do. As like I said I haven’t played GTA at all other than 20 minutes to 30 minutes on some other servers that were just not for me. I tried to find a role-play server similar to your own server and unfortunately there is nothing like your server, so as I said in the past, if I am not unbanned, I will unfortunately continue not playing any servers of GTA.

But as for other games I’ve been playing, it would be games that I’ve been playing with other friends like bannerlord online, naval action and dayz where I’ve experienced a lot of role-play due to the variety of servers, they supply. Of course a few other different games as well.

Well, it is very unfortunate that my characters will be reset due to. I put all my effort into my character. And all the work that I did into the character was without the breaking the rules and worked really hard to get where I was. I never got to use any of the money that are transferred from other characters so anything on my current character with everything on it that I was using was all my hard work before I got ban, but if that is the case and not just the money taking off the character. Then I will happily accept if it gets me unbanned, but it will be a bit of a pain of a grind again I know that much but I will accept my consequences have actions, and if that’s what you see fit to do and lift my ban and reset all my characters then so be it. Thank you for a reply and your time once again.
I appreciate that you've not played for a while but surely you have some roleplay story or character ideas? I'm not expecting a 47 page thesis here, but you've to to give me something... Do you wanna play as a civilian? Maybe a criminal? Do you wanna try to join a faction? etc.

I'm trying to get a feel for how you will play and what you will do, and if that aligns with what we want from our players. If you can't tell me anything about what you wanna do, it doesn't really instill any confidence that things are different and you're actually here to roleplay rather than breaking more rules to make things easy for yourself... After all you played for less than 2 weeks before doing it the first time around. It's up to you to convince me this time is different.

PS. Without trying to sound too rude, whether you play any other servers makes no difference to me, we're talking about RPUK here.

No understand and well I’ll probably be a bit of a criminal wanting to run a bit of drugs and be mischievous because I wanna try to look to either join a biker crew or just run solo on my own as a biker that was always my plan for the last time I was playing on the server, and definitely something that I inspire to do again, whether I push myself to Make myself a present of my own club, which I believe is a lot of pressure and time where, although I want to play several hours like I used to play I can’t due to real life and other games I like to play.

But that will be my main goal to either become part of a biker crew That is establishing already or go out on my own and just see what happens because if I come across a few people that are also interested in doing the same thing, then it may inspire me to Become part of a crew that and be part of the leadership unless the leader.

I like the living on the edge vibe you get as being a biker because although I love bikes and love to ride bikes and I purely despise being in a car, it just gives you that living on the edge of vibe and also when it comes to selling drugs and being an outlaw. Gives you an extra thrill that may be there at the cop round the corner and you get caught up and you end up, maybe running from the cops or being in a gunfight or whatever may be the outcome of the situation you end up in. When I was playing, I did see a Fairview heavy cop chases and it was thrilling just to be watching so to them be maybe the one being chased would be very interesting.

I believe GTA in my eyes is somewhere that you can do things that you couldn’t probably do in real life that you can imitate in a game, and for the role-play system of that it just gives me more enthusiasm.

Also, I do appreciate you and your honesty, and I do understand that we are talking about RPUK but yeah like I said before if I get rejected then I will just move on from GTA in general.

Well, I appreciate your honesty in this appeal, as well as the effort you've put into it.

I understand I've put you one the spot somewhat with a couple of these questions and that's not always easy.

Overall I'm happy with the answers and to give you a second chance. As I said earlier this comes with a complete wipe of your Dan Morrs character as well as the deletion of the bogus characters created to transfer the money.

Once this is done I will return to this appeal and let you know, as well as then revoking the ban. This might take some time, so please be patient.

Accepted - Pending action

This has now been done and the ban has been revoked, welcome back!

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back