What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Daniel_Emprex - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerMuffu

Unban Appeal for Daniel_Emprex 

In-game Name: I really cant remeber

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198066361225

Ban ID: !!rpuk7684!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: For transfering money between my characters.

Why should we unban you ?: I know it is wrong to do it and sorry that i did it. After a while i got tired of looking for other RP servers becasue they are to boring or litlebit to stupid in my opinion. But this project is quite lit and would like to come back again to it becasue playd alot of years arma 3 altis life and played a bit of gta rp and want to come back to this comuniti and have fun and create my new story and try to build up everything from 0 again. I dont mind if you delete all my charecters becasue after that 2.9 you will have to ether way going off point. Want to come back to this project becasue now i have more time to play and just sit home do nothing its really boring want to play with my fantazy and have a great laugh with people on the server and expiriance RP once more. Once again sorry for breaking the rules i just want to be the part of this comunnity again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So to understand this correctly, You are only appealing because you are bored and believe other communities are stupid? This isn't to reassuring for us now is it. How do we know when you get "Bored" in your own words you won't simply break more rules or more so this exact one. 

Whilst indeed we agree this is a great roleplay experience you will have here, Just because you want to play more now you have time doesn't really address what you've done to get here, How you would improve nor take responsibility for your own actions. Yes you've said sorry however not being accountable for what you did throughout anything you've said. 

Now since you didn't push much effort into this appeal just like the last I'll pop a month cooldown on yourself before you can re-appeal. Take some time, Reflect on your actions and be open and honest in your next appeal and we will go from there. You may re-appeal on or after August 12th 2022.

Denied!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back