What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Daniel_Emprex - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerMuffu

Unban Appeal for Daniel_Emprex 

In-game Name: Cant really remeber

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198066361225

Ban ID: !!rpuk7684!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned becasue one of my characters got lucky in blackjack and sended money to other cahrater witch is forbidden. (transfering money droping it disconnecting connecting picking up with other char)

Why should we unban you ?: I really want to interact with other people and create amazing stories again. Yes I know I broken the rule of 2.9. But i cant change the past and learned dont make this stupid mistakes and re read the rules.
As well I would love to make new rp storys and in-gage with people and dont do any money grinding becasue i am really here for RP not quantyti but i am here for quallyti. Why unban me i could lie and say i am amzing RPer and so one i can do that and this but in reallity we are all human beings some are interesting than more some more inventive and having great imagination. All i am asking for you is to give me second chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Don't quite understand really. You have been a member of the community for many years. Yet you break a rule which you would have known? Yet no explanation as to why you did it. So why did you do it?

Don't quite understand really. You have been a member of the community for many years. Yet you break a rule which you would have known? Yet no explanation as to why you did it. So why did you do it?
Only one easy explonation was to lazy to get money on other caracter and though it will be fine if silently pass money "no one would know" and get past with it. I know it was wrong and whitch is no excuse to do it whats so ever. Was too lazy to grind money for some reason. But when in reality it's roleplay dont need to grind money, you have to be here for qualyti Roleplay not quantiti Roleplay who is more richer or "badass". 

I am prepared to give you another chance. However these bans are met with a full wipe on all characters you have. Basically a fresh start. Would you agree to this?

I am prepared to give you another chance. However these bans are met with a full wipe on all characters you have. Basically a fresh start. Would you agree to this?
I do understand fully this procedure and agree with it thank you again for your time and giving me another chacne 

Wipe complete and unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back